Sneijder Vs Modric Vs Nasri

Sorry if this had been posted somewhere, if so, mods pls feel free to merge it .

3 wonderful midfielders have been linked with us, and 2 of them really gathering pace recently. its all over the tabloids that we are pushing for deals, A lot of competition from United for the 3, but if u were to choose, which one would you pick? only one that would suite our play (if at all we have a playing style). lol

1. Wesley Sneijder (probably the best midfielder in Italy ~his wages are way too high for Man u)

2. Luca Modric (Been the master of the Spuds midfield, and one of the best midfielders in the EPL ~wants champions league football and would prefer staying in London)

3. Sami Nasri (nice dribbler, plenty of talent, and was a revelation at Arsenal this season - could be available due to contract issues with Le Arse)

Personally, I would take Sneijder anyday, but the most probable transfer would be MODRIC and I wouldnt complain.

Opinion please.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneijder - great player with astronomical wages. Wouldn't his wages also bump up Terry's and Frank's?

Modric - wonderful playmaker, a goal or two would be nice (doesn't need to be 20).

Nasri - the more I think about this one the more I like it. Won't cost an arm or leg like Sneijder. Only 23 (soon to be 24).

I'd go for Sneijder, Nasri, then Modric. Aren't all three linked with United as first options?

Sneijder - great player with astronomical wages. Wouldn't his wages also bump up Terry's and Frank's?

Modric - wonderful playmaker, a goal or two would be nice (doesn't need to be 20).

Nasri - the more I think about this one the more I like it. Won't cost an arm or leg like Sneijder. Only 23 (soon to be 24).

I'd go for Sneijder, Nasri, then Modric. Aren't all three linked with United as first options?

Yes, and thats the sad part of it. But one thing is for sure, United can't get all 3

If Sneijder played for us like he played in the 2010 calendar year, I'd take him over any available midfielder in the world. He went nuts last year.

Modric is proven class in the PL. If we pick him up, I'd be more than happy.

Nasri is only okay compared to the other two. Good option, but should be last on this particular list.

1. Sneijder > Nasri > Modric

2. Sneijder + nasri + Modric ~ Sneijder

3. Sneijder - (Nasri +Modric) ~ Sneijder

4, Sneider / (nasri+Modric) = infinity

5. Sin { (Nasri+Modric)/Sneijder} = 0

In other words Sneijder is better than Nasri and Modric.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You