Member of the Month - May

34 members have voted

1. 1. who is your member of the month?

As current member of the month (and thanks again for all who voted) its my job to nominate for my successor and here are my choices.

1. Me - Just Joking ;):)

Now the real choices

Blue Lion

Alex really helps keep this forum going with the prediction league, brilliant match review's amoungst many other things, Talk Chelsea will be a much poorer place without him.

Jim

Spent hours of hard work getting the forum back after we got hacked and gave up his Saturday night in the process, he may not post as much as others but his contribution to the admin side of things is hugely under-estimated.

LDN Blue

His post a day average speaks for itself, his contributions this month has been as high as any month and always add's to a debate and starts really good threads.

Mad Max

Another massive contributor of the forum, Jaimin has been as active as any-one this month and i can count the threads i have not seen him comment in on my left hand.

Steve

As Alex said last month, despite being as far away from his home land as is humanly possible and with limited access he has still managed to use these forums regally and also has been taking some pictures at the games for us to all see. Another active month for Steve.

Fulham Broadway

Since ive joined the forum broadway has been more active this month than any month, joining in on the banter and not afraid to get his own point across at the same time.

Voting will close on the 8th June at 5pm.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

The remaining content of this topic is not viewable to guests.

You can sign in to your account at the login page here

If you do not have an account then you can register here