Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,252 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• https://science.nasa.gov/climate-change/evidence/ While Earth’s climate has changed throughout its history, the current warming is happening at a rate not seen in the past 10,000 years. According to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), "Since systematic scientific assessments began in the 1970s, the influence of human activity on the warming of the climate system has evolved from theory to established fact."1 Scientific information taken from natural source
    • Orange is the new black 
    • РSG vs Dоrtmund 7 May 2024 at 20:00.   Browser Links       99% Web
    • Not unnatural for them to go to Germany. Greece is hardly the centre of things for such people. We do not have a NASA or a CEA CERN or a Cavendish Laboratory in the GR. Only roasted lambs and fish. As for girlfriends being gang banged, it's their job - leave them. But don't knock the pizza men. They make good money. I go sometimes to the old centre and I don't recognize it. Used to be pitch dark in the evenings but it's pubs everywhere. With this economic crisis then the objective
    • We do have TONS of evidence pointing to a man-made effect on climate. The natural process of converting carbon into fossil fuels takes millions of years, and all that accumulated energy is being released by us all at once (immediately in earth years). I do tend to trust the opinions of experts, and right now they are saying this action is having an effect. 🤷‍♂️ I agree with the second part tho; the proposed solutions so far are laughable at best. Perhaps some form of efficient carbon sequ
    • We also have no evidence they are not, and it's not just one event, the weather system has changed so much pre humans and changed alot after aswell, the idea that driving a non petrol car and use an electric car to save the planet is also crazy, where do these people think this electric is coming from? Green pixie fairies, I won't even get into the mining of lithium 
    • A BS tourism job where you serve drinks to a kid your age from the UK, who takes your girlfriend out back and bangs her while you work, isnt a job that inspires Greek Youth. Its the same way in Spain, and closer to home, Jamaica and the vast majority of the Caribbean.   There's a reason why kids leave for educational(and opportunity) opportunity you know that. When I visited Germany for work even in 2018 during the "improvement" every greek person there had left home because there was
    • The assumption that because humans were not responsible on that particular occasion, they could not be responsible today makes no sense to me. The events may likely be completely unrelated; we have no evidence suggesting that they are similar, or the same event.
    • Is there an upgrade in the market ? Ramsdale is available but I’d hold off on making a move
    • So is Kendry Paez, another wonderkid they’ve signed. They’re obsessed with finding the next breakout wonderkid
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You