Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,249 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• I thought Jackson sucked and can't develop neck muscles?  Wasn't an easy finish at all, and the young striker puts it away.
    • Another game without Disaster on the pitch and a another assured defensive performance. Surely this guy won't came back into the first XI. 
    • so what about him? I think he is improving recently
    • we need to win all 4 to have a decent shot at 6th Arse needs to beat Manure, hammering them would be fucking great (if Manure wins out other than that Arse loss then we, if we win all 4, probably beat them for 6th on GD) Manure needs to likely beat NUFC (a Manure draw with NUFC sounds great at first glance, BUT NUFC winning their other 3 and drawing Manure, and even if we win out means we miss out on 6th place by GD to NUFC) those 4 points dropped v SU and Burnley are just potenti
    • Sack poch only if we get a world class manager If cant get, its better to give him a chance
    • How far down does the Europa Conference go? I’m desperate, I will take anything we can get.
    • We are 4th on table in second part of the season. Last 15 games. 4 to go. Should stay there. Went to Wembley in both cups. Scored already 27 more goals than last season. Not to mention double digits injuries of essential players all season. Plus gonna finish with around 15 points more over last season. So we improved in many areas. Sacking Poch would be ridiculously stupid thing to do. Give him next season. 
    • Seems Netanyahu is the de facto US President
    • so keep or fire him? IDK, tbh...
    • Owners wanted Gallagher out since January of last year despite 2 managers constantly playing him.  I don't believe that rumor. 
    • ''Against a team like Tottenham is never easy but today was fantastic – full credit to the players in the way they approached the game and the first half. In the way we tried to defend and in the way we tried to play I think it was fantastic. I think it was the first time in the season that I felt so happy because it is the moment after 10 months that the team start to realise how we need to compete. I don’t know if it’s the best performance but the most important is the feeling [we have].
    • So good to beat those fuckers though - and we kept a clean sheet !...and Nico does have neck muscles after all...
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You