Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

8,249 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• I don't know haven't seen him play -- will ask my cousin (Palmeiras' fan) 🙂     
    • It's going to be a long painful night.
    • And if I’m correct, all 14 players injured on training, right? I don’t recall any of those players were forced off or had horror injury on field. What happens on trainings? Are these guys killing each other? Or they are eating only candies so their bodies don’t recover anymore?    My personal favourite is Ugochukwu.. Played some regular bench minutes, got injured for 2-3 weeks last year, then never mentioned again.
    • Didn't the new owners lay off our previous medical department?
    • I don’t really care about the bench. Poch doesn’t trust these players, he will not use them unless it is gone game or injury situation. Last week we were pushing to win and he only brought in Disasi in the injury time. So this Washington guy and whoever is attacker on tbe bench, should not be too concerned. I am more sad about DEF. Each one of these guys are trainwrecks themselves, now let’s see them unite like fucking Power Rangers.
    • Majority of season we had like 10+ injuries. At some point we were down to 5,6 and now again 14. More than ever. This is going on for 2 years now. How is this possible?
    • That bench tonight is something   
    • Bench is comical. Starting 11 also but this is what we have...
    • Can't imagine Conte working with current board. Couple of bad results and he will say with his bad English something like: I am a winner but this is young squad we need to suffer for a couple of years, I'm not used to this.  Will basically just take the payment for sacking after 6 months, 1 year... Eventually some new manager will come and have better results but also because of the hard and unnecessary transitional period by Potter and Poch.  They were brave to play with 4 atb ev
    • Pending on new manager, I'd like to see him get a run at LW preseason. 
    • @robsblubot This lad any good? Also, just what the hell is the actual plan here? We're stacked with RW's? Unless Angelo and Madueke will be sold for profit?   Palmer Madueke Paez Angelo Estevao
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You