• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

11 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Referee giving everything to Liverpool. I can't watch it. 

Im with you man.....you breath on them and bang its an offence.......its clear as shit the powers that be want pool to win the title, that much is no contest.

9 minutes ago, Nicco said:

United being handed penalties each fucking game, fuck off with this travesty.

Another darling getting served by the pgmol and fa.......utd is the team that have received most pens all season. Yeah its just a coincidence they say.....yet we cant buy one to save our lives. EPL is bent as fuck.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

why would you want Spuds to win (I can see this to fuck victimpool in the title race) BUT THEN want shitty to DRAW with them?????

chasing shitty, it isn't going to happen (this year, UNLESS we beat them and just go on a massive run of say 20 in a row (if we win v shitty, then 18 wins in a row all comps is possible), and IF the bindippers go down today then I am back in for them losing EVERY game unless it directly effects us real time

and for shitty to not lose again, save for against us and in the CL

Spuds are much more of threat to fucking us in the top 4 than we have a chance to win the league

I do NOT want them (bindippers) winning that goddamn league trophies, BUT I will take it if their wins help us huge (I would rather have draws for their games like this where I hate both teams)

Until we mathematically have a chance for title that's how I'm programed to think. We have been better side in all the games this season except Leicester in the second half. And this with all the injuries. I just can't look at the other results and think how it would benefit us in the top4 race. I know very well it's unlikely but it's right mentality to have. After all if Leicester was happy with top4 a couple seasons ago they would never won the title. And when Alexander saw a number of Persians in Gaugamela he didn't think we don't have a chance :)

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Until we mathematically have a chance for title that's how I'm programed to think. We have been better side in all the games this season except Leicester in the second half. And this with all the injuries. I just can't look at the other results and think how it would benefit us in the top4 race. I know very well it's unlikely but it's right mentality to have. After all if Leicester was happy with top4 a couple seasons ago they would never won the title. And when Alexander saw a number of Persians in Gaugamela he didn't think we don't have a chance :)

nice Macedonia reference!

I would love to catch Victimpool in Hannibal's double envelopment he destroyed the Roman army with at Cannae

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

And when Alexander saw a number of Persians in Gaugamela he didn't think we don't have a chance

That irks me everytime as a Persian, helps they had a few traitors giving them info.....but I get yoúr point :).....we need that winning mentality and Lamps will take of that that im sure.

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

As long as pool lose pts im all for it........cant stand these motherfuckers.

Read on twitter that Mane will be closing in on a lot of the old guards consecutive games unbeaten at one stadium records if Liverpool don't lose at Anfield soon.

So for that reason I hope they lose.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

nice Macedonia reference!

I would love to catch Victimpool in Hannibal's double envelopment he destroyed the Roman army with at Cannae

they surrounded them, tens of thousands, and the Romans had to wait for hours as the Carthaginians scythed their way through, knowing death was imminent

the Roman legions were smashed together, packed like kippers in a tin

many slid down to the ground, and clawed and dug holes in the ground, put their heads in and suffocated themselves on purpose

Henderson digging a hole would be a nice site, lololol

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Without even exaggerating, it seems like United have gotten a pen each game of the season. If they weren't so shocking at them, they'd have a free goal every game basically.

Most recieved pens all season......someone helping them out.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

Read on twitter that Mane will be closing in on a lot of the old guards consecutive games unbeaten at one stadium records if Liverpool don't lose at Anfield soon.

So for that reason I hope they lose.

Lets hope so brother