• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

such bullshit they put the 3 main games on all at the same time

Unbelievable. I'm interested in all three games. This can happen only in England. Four top6 teams in the same time. I really can't find logical reasoning for doing this :finger:

I want Spurs to win today. And City and Liverpool to draw in two weeks. If we win next two games that means we would be same points as City and just three points behind Liverpool before international break. We need to think like this, not only looking for top4. I'm sure Frank has the same mentality. 

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

All 3 current results going the opposite way I had hoped they would. <_<<_<<_<

Spuds, Arse, and United all ahead. Seems United's crisis may be ending just in time for their trip here midweek.

You knew it would happen. Long as we don't play shit...if we go out to them at home be pissed off. 

Oh and now they have a penalty... Joy

9 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I want Spurs to win today. And City and Liverpool to draw in two weeks. If we win next two games that means we would be same points as City and just three points behind Liverpool before international break. We need to think like this, not only looking for top4. I'm sure Frank has the same mentality. 

why would you want Spuds to win (I can see this to fuck victimpool in the title race) BUT THEN want shitty to DRAW with them?????

chasing shitty, it isn't going to happen (this year, UNLESS we beat them and just go on a massive run of say 20 in a row (if we win v shitty, then 18 wins in a row all comps is possible), and IF the bindippers go down today then I am back in for them losing EVERY game unless it directly effects us real time

and for shitty to not lose again, save for against us and in the CL

Spuds are much more of threat to fucking us in the top 4 than we have a chance to win the league

I do NOT want them (bindippers) winning that goddamn league trophies, BUT I will take it if their wins help us huge (I would rather have draws for their games like this where I hate both teams)