Adam Johnson

Shaffers

I'm not against Adam Johnson as an impact player, but as I said above we should have taken him when he was at Boro. Now City would ask too much money for what he can really bring to the team... I mean £20m is too much for him...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not against Adam Johnson as an impact player, but as I said above we should have taken him when he was at Boro. Now City would ask too much money for what he can really bring to the team... I mean £20m is too much for him...

£20m is a bargain for an Englishman.

its time for City and Us to wise up ...form a Blue Alliance ...no competing for players and driving up prices ...consider transfers between us ..loans ,,

why ??? because the first aim is to weaken United ,,,and in the process ,,other title contenders as well ,,,

Precisely, this upmanship with all English players is the main reason why I don't want Johnson

With the inflated prices of today's market, it is a bargain for anyone to cost that much.

Besides it is always nice to have another home grown talent.

With the inflated prices of today's market, it is a bargain for anyone to cost that much.

Besides it is always nice to have another home grown talent.

There is better choice IMO... If we want a home grown player a player, we should better pick Jarvis, Albrighton or McCarthy (who is going to be home grown this season, he isn't yet because he has only 2 years in Encglish Football), young players not overrated...

There is better choice IMO... If we want a home grown player a player, we should better pick Jarvis, Albrighton or McCarthy (who is going to be home grown this season, he isn't yet because he has only 2 years in Encglish Football), young players not overrated...

If we are going to raid Manchester City we may as well take Milner too.

He isn't overrated, is he?

fainthv9.gifJarvis? Albrighton? McCarthy? Over Adam Johnson? Seriously???

Adam Johnson isn't overrated, he looks to have the potential to have a very big future and right now everyone can see why.

If we offered something in around 20m, i would think it would be accepted. But really, we should also look at getting an alternative just incase we can't, because something like Pastore could happen again. People like Albrighton, McCarthy, Turan, but the one i would go for Mata. Johnson should be the top dog to go for, but i think we ideally need two wingers.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that Nasri has joined Shitty! So how about CFC going for Adam Johnson! His opportunities will be narrowed more than ever & he is not a player Mancini favors that much. A 15M-18M bid will be enough to persuade Citeh to sell him! Your thoughts?

Now that Nasri has joined Shitty! So how about CFC going for Adam Johnson! His opportunities will be narrowed more than ever & he is not a player Mancini favors that much. A 15M-18M bid will be enough to persuade Citeh to sell him! Your thoughts?

I think you're right. AJ certainly won't be happy that his position is severely under threat in this squad.. However Mancini won't give up him. A real shame. Remember he'll be thinking about homegrown too.

Wonderful if he did!

I was thinking we need more English first team players, or homegrown - players like McCarthy, Rodwell and Johnson would add so much for the image of the future as well as the talent they have now. Mata on the left, Torres in the middle and Johnson on the right would be one hell of an attack! Especially as the future England attack could be two half of Chelsea if he came with Sturridge in the middle.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You