test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomo

Closed Cesc Fabregas

Started by Tomo,

2,684 posts in this topic

According to SPORT the deal is being held up because of the profit-clause. We dont even want gift Arsenal a penny, while it seems that Barca want more than 33 m.

Hopefully we'll have soon a solution. would be completely dumb to let this move fall through because of 3-4 m of which 1-2 Arsenal would get smh

Muzchap likes this

It's like 10:30 AM in UK i think, have some patience, if something is going to happen today it's probably going to be in the late hours when the announcement will gain maximum exposure and will spreed the fastest. No one announces transfer at 10 AM, do they?

I'm not getting my hopes high yet. I think it'll happen after the world cup. But I'm hoping we scoop koke by then instead.

100% wont be done today.

Have faith!! Although tbh it's likely we'll at least announce Costa today, then maybe leave the others til after the WC. But as long as the deals are done and noone can come in and gazump us.

The Rakitic deal is imminent, could be today as Javier Faus met with Barcelona officials last night, along with Zubizaretta

He will be Barça's second signing following the arrival of Ter Stegen. The Croat arrives at the Camp Nou to replace Cesc Fàbregas, whose move to Chelsea will also be made official in the next few hours.

:dunno:

Just wait and see, as long as it gets done I don't care when it is.

We live in a world of 'now, now, NOW!'. People checking twitter and newsnow every 5 seconds for new news :doh: embarrassing :doh:

First Tuesday and now by Friday. :lol:

This is probably gonna drag on and on till Christmas...

First Tuesday and now by Friday. :lol:

This is probably gonna drag on and on till Christmas...

May aswell wait for the yearly Hulk rumor to appear.