The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

This is an eye-opening documentary on what Palestinian female footballers have to go through to play football. Really puts a new meaning to the determination it takes to be a pro-footballer.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/aljazeeraworld/2012/06/2012626105337593602.html

Essien is different because he injured his knee. I know from personal experience that once you injure your knee, it never recovers fully.

Still, he was out for a really long time. He has to get his rhythm back, and that's no easy task,

You know, we haven't like exactly improved our squad immensely from last season. We've only got Hazard and Marin so far.

Not to mention there are more players out than in. Still, there are a couple of players coming back from loan.

Not to mention there are more players out than in. Still, there are a couple of players coming back from loan.

3 out, 2 in. Just 1 RB to replace & we're fine in that case. Still need a creative midfielder or two and possibly another striker. Risky to just rely on Torres & Sturridge, who blow hot and cold.

3 out, 2 in. Just 1 RB to replace & we're fine in that case. Still need a creative midfielder or two and possibly another striker. Risky to just rely on Torres & Sturridge, who blow hot and cold.

Hulk should be a good option in that case. An extra creative CM is always useful. I'm still a bit irritated that we let go of Bosingwa THIS season, as this means we will have to cover for that position as well this transfer window,. Who knows, maybe we'll get all three.

Hulk should be a good option in that case. An extra creative CM is always useful. I'm still a bit irritated that we let go of Bosingwa THIS season, as this means we will have to cover for that position as well this transfer window,. Who knows, maybe we'll get all three.

Get your point but would still need to fix the problem sooner or later. And with the lack of quality full backs out there, best to snatch one up ASAP before they get taken by other clubs.

I was there (had free tickets :P) and saw that happen. He was stretchered out and it was clear he was in a lot of pain. Felt bad for the lad and for a runner like that I would guess his career is over after such a horrible injury. :(

I want a girl.. and tomorrow sea and beer!

Move here or Australia (australia have hotter girls) with an Italian accent you'll have girls fighting for you.

My gf melted when she was talking to an Italian on the phone