test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

28,951 posts in this topic

Will you not be able to enjoy yourself knowing there is someone else out there trying to take away some of the spot light from your day.... :)

Suicide is an option.

Suicide is an option.

Yeah but all the paperwork involved... I promise ill try and stay outside a 20 mile radius of you.

Yeah but all the paperwork involved... I promise ill try and stay outside a 20 mile radius of you.

I'm loved massively. People celebrate my existence world wide. It's like Christmas, but even the Muslims get involved. 20 miles is not enough............

capriccioso likes this

Nobody on this sight seems to have any faith in Chelsea and it is really starting to get on my nerves. Pessimistic malcontents the whole lot of you!

/mini rant

there is a fine line between pessimistic and realistic. i am not yet convinced that we are brilliant now that we have hazard. we need 2-3 more players

Italian bread

Pepperoni

*toasted*

2 slices of Tomato

Onions

4 Jalapeños

3 green Bell Pepper slices

Chilli sauce

Extra Chilli sauce

Who needs a girlfriend/wife? Not me.

I'm loved massively. People celebrate my existence world wide. It's like Christmas, but even the Muslims get involved. 20 miles is not enough............

Lol, i cannot compete with you being mecca like. so i suppose ill just have to pretend my birthday is the 18th, and celebrate with a victory over seattle. :) Theres always next year...

We Hate Scouse likes this

My birthday is in 10 days time this is spooky... As in 19th of July. :ph34r:

still better than 21st of May. We lost the Champions League final on that day!

Why is it that all the biggest cocks overuse and abuse "witty" gifs and pictures in their posts? I've noticed that quite a bit, The Madrid One and this new Modric topic spammer are prime examples.

Amblève. and zolayes like this

Why is it that all the biggest cocks overuse and abuse "witty" gifs and pictures in their posts? I've noticed that quite a bit, The Madrid One and this new Modric topic spammer are prime examples.

This usually happens when the poster knows he's lost the argument or that he does not have the ability to to argue with logic. In my eyes it is just like cursing or shouting.

zolayes likes this

Calvin Harris' new song is class. Still all the music channels show that little douche bag cunt face Justin Bieber and his pish tunes..... someone please shoot him, I will pay.

I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm currently having Twitter-sex-talk with some amazingly hot girl.

Sure, I've lied about my age, occupation, interests, and pretty much everything, but I've been honest about everything else.. :ph34r:

I'd just like to let everyone know that I'm currently having Twitter-sex-talk with some amazingly hot girl.

Sure, I've lied about my age, occupation, interests, and pretty much everything, but I've been honest about everything else.. :ph34r:

you mean youve told her you want sex ,,

hahahaha, ok, that's a bit more accurate.

has she called you a Knobhead or a Dickhead ,,,,,one of the two means youre on a winner ,,,,not sure which one tho

Pictures of the aforementioned hot girl.....I don't believe you B)

I'm going crazy I can not find the charger for my iPad I'm searching for more than 20 minutes throughout the house..

We don't in Australia :P

Because they're all Italian they would've eaten Spaghetti Bolognesse and Pizza. Nothing more, nothing less.

You stereotyping bastard :lol:

I was just having a random think there - In the 40's & 50's, what would Mafia bosses have eaten?

Obviously they'd have stuff like steak & lobster, but what else?

Whatever they liked. Generally they preferred Italian food, if film/TV are reliable.