Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the circumstances, Drogba's header against Bayern is definitely number one for me. The fact that he got shoved and still managed to squeeze it between Neuer and the goal was just amazing, considering Neuer was in a very good position. 

19 hours ago, BlueLion said:

FACT: every time Bertrand Traore has scored for Chelsea, he's scored for Chelsea. Boom. Read it and weap.

P.S. that header was even better than Torres' 20-yard bullet header vs Villa (which was better than Drogba's Bayern goal, but no-one likes to admit it):

@Henrique "Azpilicueta can't cross"

3 hours ago, joaosoares said:

He and Kenedy are playing better than guys like Pedro and Oscar. I wouldn't be mad if one of them was the starter against PSG.

Pedro has been pretty good recently, wouldn't band him in the same boat as Oscar at all. 

4 hours ago, Chelseabluerising said:

Good assist and looked very lively, I was impressed, think we should rest Costa and play him as striker soon though 

It must be a reasonable guess that Bertie will start on Saturday. As to where, I'd say probably in the same role as last night with Remy coming in up top.

Great finish from the young lad, you can see the confidence growing in him as Hiddink shows faith in his abilities, something he'd never have had if Jose had stayed. Well done Bertrand and hats off to Guus for not going with the same old this time. 

2 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I've always loved players with technical quality and finesse shooting. He's an absolute joy to have in our team as a young lad :)

Never would have gotten a sniff with Mourinho. 

This is why I don't get why some people are bum out with Mourinho leaving. Yes he's good at winning titles but you need money and lots of money. 

Our club is moving a different direction and been wanting to implement more youth. Our quality is there, just need to be giving chances. 

12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Never would have gotten a sniff with Mourinho. 

This is why I don't get why some people are bum out with Mourinho leaving. Yes he's good at winning titles but you need money and lots of money. 

Our club is moving a different direction and been wanting to implement more youth. Our quality is there, just need to be giving chances. 

Spot on mate.