Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

5 minutes ago, the wes said:

I can't understand the banned  why isn't 16 years olds not allow to play for under u18's??? I thought u had to be under 18 to play for u18's 

Thats what Emanalo will say when he has to explain himself :D

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bertrand Traore was registered by Chelsea FC in January 2014 in compliance with FA and Premier League Rules,” a Chelsea spokesperson told Press Association Sport.

"Prior to that date, he was party to an option agreement which enabled the club to acquire his registration in January 2014.

"The option agreement was registered with, and approved by, both The FA and the Premier League."

14 hours ago, the wes said:

I can't understand the banned  why isn't 16 years olds not allow to play for under u18's??? I thought u had to be under 18 to play for u18's 

That's not an issue. 16 y.o. allowed to play for U18, but international transfers of players are only permitted if the player is over the age of 18. So, we can't sign a kid from Burkina-Faso if he's under 18. Anyway, Chelsea has signed Traore only when he was 18, so no rules has been violated. Chelsea acted according to rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the enthusiasm he plays with. Would be happy with him as 3rd choice striker tbh. Could be the new Kalou for us (as in versatile squad player forward who can play across all front 4 positions and chips in with goals and assists). 

3 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Love the enthusiasm he plays with. Would be happy with him as 3rd choice striker tbh. Could be the new Kalou for us (as in versatile squad player forward who can play across all front 4 positions and chips in with goals and assists). 

lol

I hope he is better than Kalou.