Chelsea vs Manchester United

I wonder if Carlo may try this..

..........................................Cech..........................................

..Ivanovich.............Carvalho.........Terry..............A.Cole..

.......................................Mikel...............................................

............Essien......................................Lampard.................

.......Benayoun................Anelka..................Malouda.........

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we better win, as I have two hundred quid on it.

The starting line-up will be:

Turnbull, Ferreira, Terry, Ivanovic, Cole, Mikel, Essian, Lampard, Malouda, Anelka, Drogba.

Official Squad.

............................................Hilario............................................

Ferreira.............Ivanovic................Terry..........................Cole

.............................................Mikel...............................................

...............Essien........................................Lampard..................

Kalou..............................Anelka...................................Malouda

Ancelloti saying on chelseafc.com that Hilario will start. :mouthclosed:

Consider the other option though..... Ross Turnbull. I think i would choose Hilarious of Turnbull as well. Saw on Sky Sports News that Cech will be fit for West Brom so it's not all bad. :)

Can't wait for this. Got my tickets sitting on my shelf in my room ready and waiting for the day. :D Hope it's a cracking game, and most importantly, hopefully see a Chelsea win. :woo:

Edited by boshman

Consider the other option though..... Ross Turnbull. I think i would choose Hilarious of Turnbull as well. Saw on Sky Sports News that Cech will be fit for West Brom so it's not all bad. :)

Can't wait for this. Got my tickets sitting on my shelf in my room ready and waiting for the day. :D Hope it's a cracking game, and most importantly, hopefully see a Chelsea win. :woo:

Good news about Cech , didnt fancy the first PL game with either Hilario or Turnball in goal, Will Drogba be on the bench?

Hope Ancelotti adresses Anelka about him dropping so deep. I mean, he's our main striker excl.gif

I'm sorry to say that, but it's just a big dream...

I don't know if you watch France at the World Cup, but we (french) have the same trouble with him. He was our only striker and he never went in penalty area... And he did that during 5 games (I count the friendly games)... And if he hadn't been baned, he would have continued...

But I hope Ancelotti have more power on him than domenech ^^....