Man Utd Subs:

Kuszczak

De Laet

Brown

Gibson

Macheda

Owen

Hernandez

dont think we will pull this game off, I can see Utd winning 1 - 2 i think we will make a few mistakes in defence again like the last 3 games. But i hop ewe do win !!!

COME ON CHELSEA!

:wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

:wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

No need for that.. He's just giving his opinion.

But I think we'll win this. There's something about a Chelsea vs Manchester United match that makes players forget what form their team is in and just play to win. United might have that bit of confidence from cheap wins vs easy teams (which means they're about to get a very nice reality check). However we have a team that's more or less the same as what we had win last season. It's a good team to send out for a curtain raiser, Ivanovic at centre back makes me happy because if he plays well at a position he's not primarily built for then imagine how he'll do in his natural position.

What a ridiculous statement. What's Kaka going to have, I don't think Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite would fit.

What's wrong with hernandez?

Exactly, fucking ridiculous.

If you have an extremely long name then an exception should be made, but players like hernandez having a nickname on the back of his shirt is a disgrace.

We loose this..expect the doom and gloom of 'we wont win the title blah blah'

We win however..be no doubt tipped to win everything lol.Win be a huge boost in confidence which seems we kinda need at the moment.A loss....1-0..2-1 be ok..something mental like 3-1 however...nah be shit!

Lineups:

Cech

Ferreira Ivanovic Terry © Cole

Essien Mikel Lampard

Kalou Malouda

Anelka

Does it mean that Carvalho will leave ?

Cause to playing Ferreira it does mean either Carvalho gonna leave us or he isn't in good condition...

With Nani on the left, I'm afraid for Ferreira dry.gif

Chelsea Subs:

Turnbull

Carvalho

Zhirkov

Benayoun

Drogba

Kakuta

I would rather see Kakuta on our starting eleven...

And i'm disapointed for Sturridge. He deserves to be on the bench, at least. I wonder if Carlo has got a real problem with the young players ?

Does it mean that Carvalho will leave ?

Cause to playing Ferreira it does mean either Carvalho gonna leave us or he isn't in good condition...

With Nani on the left, I'm afraid for Ferreira dry.gif

I would rather see Kakuta on our starting eleven...

And i'm disapointed for Sturridge. He deserves to be on the bench, at least. I wonder if Carlo has got a real problem with the young players ?

I think Sturridge has a ligament problem.

I don't really care about this game, it means absolutely nothing to what will happen this season. I just hope kakuta and maybe borini get a run out and i don't want Drogba playing 1 minute of this game.