Chelsea vs Manchester United

What channel is this on?

Because the bbc and itv are not showing it.

Fuck this.. gonna have to make do with an online stream.

Get yourself down the pub mate, if by any chance you are in the Dorset area, come with us.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to todays game as it'll be good to get back into the old routine.

I'm not filled with much hope knowing that Hilario will be in goal. No harm to him, but he's an absolute bombscare. If we lose a few goals due to him I wouldnt be surprised. I'd be telling the defence to put the ball into row Z before knocking it back to Hilario to hit a daisy cutter 10 yards up the pitch or scuff it out for a throw in.

I know its a nothing game, but I hate Manu with a passion and we need to get off to a good start. Our form till now is nothing short of woefull. Am I expecting us to win today ?

No.

Expected Chelsea line-up with Turnbull, Bruma, Benayoun, Zhirkov, Sturridge and Drogba on the bench.

against

Van der Sar; O' Shea, Vidic, Evans, Fabio; Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Park; Rooney, Owen.

Subs: Kuszczak, Smalling, Fletcher, Giggs, Nani, Hernandez, Berbatov

Chelsea are expected to start in the following 4-3-3 formation:

40 Hilario

19 Paulo Ferriera

2 Branislav Ivanovic

26 John Terry©

3 Ashley Cole

5 Michael Essien

12 John Mikel Obi

8 Frank Lampard

21 Salomon Kalou

39 Nicolas Anelka

15 Florent Malouda

Subs: 22 Ross Turnbull, 43 Jeffrey Bruma, 10 Yossi Benayoun, 18 Yuri Zhirkov, 23 Daniel Sturridge, 11Didier Drogba.

Manchester United are expected to start in the following 4-4-2 formation:

Van der Sar; O' Shea, Vidic, Evans, Fabio; Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Park; Rooney, Owen.

Subs: Kuszczak, Smalling, Fletcher, Giggs, Nani, Hernandez, Berbatov.

The referee is Andre Marriner.

WHERE THE FUCK IS KAKUTA?!