Chelsea vs Manchester United

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is now 10x better than Kalouseless

Oh ffs, your calling a player that has had very limited time playing with the first team ten times better then Kalou, who scored a couple of hattricks last season? He isn't that bad ffs, Was very good throughout the end of last season, Remember the Stoke game, The Liverpool game? The Athletico Madrid game? He is a good player and doesn't deserve half of the shit that people from this forum give him, So how about you support him instead of moaning the whole time ffs.

Oh ffs, your calling a player that has had very limited time playing with the first team ten times better then Kalou, who scored a couple of hattricks last season? He isn't that bad ffs, Was very good throughout the end of last season, Remember the Stoke game, The Liverpool game? The Athletico Madrid game? He is a good player and doesn't deserve half of the shit that people from this forum give him, So how about you support him instead of moaning the whole time ffs.

That's because the only way is up for him, if you play him in that many games of course your going to see progress.

But just imagine how much progress Kakuta would have made with that game time.

Firstable, he scored 1 hattrick for Chelsea in his entire career. And he is bad. He started to play "well" at the end of the season, when we needed him most he couldn't step up and play. He had fucking 4 years to develop yet he still is at the same level he was when he came. He is wasting so many chances and losing ball so many times it's incredible he hasn't been sold yet. And don't tell me I moan all the time. I was the one fighting for him around february and saying that he can make a change. And now I understand why everyone laughed. He is not Chelsea level player. He is blocking young players and transfers. If he could just show that he cares instead of just rising his arms everytime he misses which is almost always.

That's because the only way is up for him, if you play him in that many games of course your going to see progress.

But just imagine how much progress Kakuta would have made with that game time.

Kakuta has alot of time to make progress, and Carlo knows far far more about helping youngsters progress then you do.

Firstable, he scored 1 hattrick for Chelsea in his entire career. And he is bad. He started to play "well" at the end of the season, when we needed him most he couldn't step up and play. He had fucking 4 years to develop yet he still is at the same level he was when he came. He is wasting so many chances and losing ball so many times it's incredible he hasn't been sold yet. And don't tell me I moan all the time. I was the one fighting for him around february and saying that he can make a change. And now I understand why everyone laughed. He is not Chelsea level player. He is blocking young players and transfers. If he could just show that he cares instead of just rising his arms everytime he misses which is almost always.

When did we need him most? Against Liverpool a game we had to win the win the title he played well, Against Wigan, he played well, Against United at OT, he played well. He doesn't lose the ball and waste as many chances you make him out to do, and no its not incredible he hasn't been sold as alot of people can see his potential. Who are you to say that he is not a Chelsea level player? Thats not for you to decide, its for the management of Chelsea, and they decide that he is, and tbh I trust there opinion more then yours.

He was quite average for the reserves last season.

Because he needs 1st team play more. He is above reserves level. Just the same as he was for France U-19. He wanted to play 1-2 1-2 with his teammates and they didn't know what to do. They followed him instead of going forward. He needs older players to learn from and better football to develop. He is our biggest hope yet he doesn't get a chance. Look at Barca. They have Bojan and Pedro two future strikers. And they're playing instead of Ibra, why can't we do the same?

When did we need him most? Against Liverpool a game we had to win the win the title he played well, Against Wigan, he played well, Against United at OT, he played well. He doesn't lose the ball and waste as many chances you make him out to do, and no its not incredible he hasn't been sold as alot of people can see his potential. Who are you to say that he is not a Chelsea level player? Thats not for you to decide, its for the management of Chelsea, and they decide that he is, and tbh I trust there opinion more then yours.

I don't care if you trust my opinion. It's my opinion I don't need anyone to follow it. Against Liverpool he played vs Mascherano who is DMF. And how can you say he played well against Man Utd when he played for 17 minutes. 1 good game against Wigan who lost 9-1 to Spurs or Stoke isn't enough...