Chelsea vs Manchester United

Sturridge > Hernandez rolleyes.gif Too bad he didn't capitalize on that insane pass from Essien.. Damn! Only if he'd failed so miserably that he shot himself in the face so the ball went in.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sturridge was very impressive when he came on he should get some more game time this season. I was dissapointed when he didnt put Essiens wonder pass away but he made up for straight away so credit it to him.

Oh yeah and Hernandez is a lucky boy! other than the facial he looked rubbish to me!

Is The Metro actually serious?! They're saying Rooney is back to his old form from this game? It's ridiculous! I mean read it for yourselves!

http://www.metro.co....the-old-routine

Its probably promotional Stops the media sweethearts rep being soiled a bit

Point is if you turn the prem into something similar to A superhero cartoon (hogans rock and wrestling for example or mattel stuff)

You could see the message

"Super rooney who never backs down from a challenge has defeated the evil Chelsea Fc" *Puts on retarded pretend agression face*

I don't understand why people want to offload Carvalho somewhere, he's still a top quality defender who could have dealt with the United counter attacks with his good pace. If anyone has been looking suspect defensively over the past few months, it's been Terry.

Honestly I think we went alright. Anelka should never have started and until he clears his head of all the world cup rubbish, he shouldn't be even considered in any starting 11... Other than that i'm pretty happy with our performance....

Unless United add to their squad then we will beat them both times this season and definately finish higher than them. I thought we did pretty well yesterday considering. Man Utd had 3 players in their 11 who had played at the world cup, we had 3 who had NOT played at the world cup. The extra pre season will have made a difference. I think we are looking in good shape, and with the addition of Ramires and 1 other (who i think will end up being Neymar) we will be looking even better....

Yeah saw that vid earlier.

Great game and I hope he starts next week, if Carlo starts both Anelka and Malouda then he needs some time to reassess things lol.

We are clearly not fit and it annoys me that our WC players - whom didn't make it far at all got such a long rest and stuff.

I believe this pre-season has been bad because 1 the players aren't fit and 2 is that there's no new manager to impress.

Unless United add to their squad then we will beat them both times this season and definately finish higher than them. I thought we did pretty well yesterday considering. Man Utd had 3 players in their 11 who had played at the world cup, we had 3 who had NOT played at the world cup. The extra pre season will have made a difference. I think we are looking in good shape, and with the addition of Ramires and 1 other (who i think will end up being Neymar) we will be looking even better....

I totally agree with you Esk, When Ramires does finally come Just imagn Essien and Ramires in the same midfield it spells out domination :). O yes and you said you think neymar may join us I really want this to happen but is there any possibility?

We weren't horrible but we weren't good enough. The lack of creativity in the final third really pained me. Tempo was just too low. We so desperately need a attacking midfielder/playmaker, especially if you want to play possesion football. Passes like the one Ess gave, those defence splitting passes are what we need. We just don't have anyone who gives passes like that regularly or at least tries to give passes like that.

But for some reason, Ancelotti doesn't seem to be looking for that type of player. He did want Kaka and Pirlo at first. But Kaka isn't the same anymore and Pirlo is too old. So I was glad they didn't join us but I wish he'd look for another ''pass-master''.

Hope Danny's performance and performances in pre-season finally convinced Ancelotti. Anelka and Kalou (especially Kalou) always get chosen over Sturridge and Kakuta without putting in convincing performances. Very sad. Danny seems like the first youngster who's stepping up and really really wants to play and give everything he's got.

Hope Matic and Kakuta also get (a good amount of) chances and show us their potential. Nemanja's playmaking ability and Gaël's pacy dribbles are qualities we lack in the first XI.

And last but not least, I hope that was Bruma's last performance as a RB. It's just not his position. Mancienne is the one that should be played there, he has the experience of playing that role.

Studge was fantasic when he came on , but i still dont see him starting on sat , we all know Carlo likes his established first teamers , though im really hoping danny will get his chance this season.

One of the other issues is Kalou , just because he was there to tap the ball in he will be first choice over Sturridge.

Its probably promotional Stops the media sweethearts rep being soiled a bit

Point is if you turn the prem into something similar to A superhero cartoon (hogans rock and wrestling for example or mattel stuff)

You could see the message

"Super rooney who never backs down from a challenge has defeated the evil Chelsea Fc" *Puts on retarded pretend agression face*

The irony is that man-utd are represented by the Devil emblem.

Maybe we were good enough to win the double last season, but this season we are not...seems that only "King" (?) Carlo think the contrary.

I cant stand he saying "we won the double last season"...yeah, now the players are one year older, Drogba is almost 33 years old, Lampard is the heart of the midfield for 7 years, Terry is almost 30 and stoped playing world class football years ago, we lost ballack, deco, belletti and cole, and for now only benayoun arrived...

Where are the young guys ? Yesterday was like a friendly match, so why dont play Kakuta ? Why dont start with Sturridge ? Why dont use Zhirkov as a left wing ?

Im not saying to get rid of 7 players and use 7 young boys, but I cant see in the horizon Ancelotti giving the youth a chance...its not surprise, "King" was the coach who extend Maldini´s career over his 40, and build an old squad for the italian giants. Now Milan is in trouble, they must buy new playes but dont have the money, so they will keep using Seedorf, Inzaghi and having frucking awful seasons.

Maybe we were good enough to win the double last season, but this season we are not...seems that only "King" (?) Carlo think the contrary.

I cant stand he saying "we won the double last season"...yeah, now the players are one year older, Drogba is almost 33 years old, Lampard is the heart of the midfield for 7 years, Terry is almost 30 and stoped playing world class football years ago, we lost ballack, deco, belletti and cole, and for now only benayoun arrived...

Where are the young guys ? Yesterday was like a friendly match, so why dont play Kakuta ? Why dont start with Sturridge ? Why dont use Zhirkov as a left wing ?

Im not saying to get rid of 7 players and use 7 young boys, but I cant see in the horizon Ancelotti giving the youth a chance...its not surprise, "King" was the coach who extend Maldini´s career over his 40, and build an old squad for the italian giants. Now Milan is in trouble, they must buy new playes but dont have the money, so they will keep using Seedorf, Inzaghi and having frucking awful seasons.

you dont seem to have much faith in our coach but still suggest you refrain from insulting him by calling him "" king carlo" incidentally in one paper

today out of 12 experts 3 picked Man Utd as champions to be ,,,the other NINE picked Chelsea ....even our critics have us as favourites

as do the bookies ,,,,so K T F and calm down dear as a winner would say