Chelsea vs Bolton

Whoops, didn't mean to give you a positive rep :shoot:

But what a fucking disgrace to say that about your own player, fucking disgusting.

As for the result, should they have gotten a few penalties tonight? Maybe, but do I really give a fuck? Nope! :getin::getin:

Ballack is not a Chelsea player, he is simply an employee from the marketing department. We never needed him it was just that Kenyon needed to interfere with the squad in his 'bullshit' quest to make Chelsea some sort of 'world wide brand'.

Edited by sam81292

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ballack is not a Chelsea player, he is simply an employee from the marketing department. We never needed him it was just that Kenyon needed to interfere with the squad in his 'bullshit' quest to make Chelsea some sort of 'world wide brand'.

too late, Chelsea are a world wide brand.

I don't get the whole Ballack hating thing, he might not be what he was a few years ago and he might be losing his legs, but he's scored some important goals for us and he's done some good work, he does a job, I don't think he's ever THAT culpable for any of our losses - definitely no more than other players. He's not my favourite player but he's alright, he definitely isn't bad enough for what you said!!

I don't get the whole Ballack hating thing, he might not be what he was a few years ago and he might be losing his legs, but he's scored some important goals for us and he's done some good work, he does a job, I don't think he's ever THAT culpable for any of our losses - definitely no more than other players. He's not my favourite player but he's alright, he definitely isn't bad enough for what you said!!

Well said mate.

That PERFECT cross from which Malouda scored against Aston Villa comes to mind immediately.

I hope that when Ballack drives home, his car is crushed by two lorries sandwiching his car, crushing his legs that forces amputation, his spine crushed forcing him to be paralyzed on the whole body and been force to have an oxygen supply machine, because that means he would never happen to play again. He is so fucking useless.

congratulations ...on the WORST post Ive ever seen on here

I don't think he's the sort of player to be starting at the moment, he slows the ball down significantly - one particular occasion of this tonight. He comes into the team and strolls around, knocking the ball around side to side and offers VERY little.

He's been out of the team for a few weeks now, and you'd be expecting him to come in and show a real drive and determination to show that he deserves to be playing for us.

He's the sort of player to come on in the last 20 minutes to help close a game out, and for me, thats his role.

I hope that when Ballack drives home, his car is crushed by two lorries sandwiching his car, crushing his legs that forces amputation, his spine crushed forcing him to be paralyzed on the whole body and been force to have an oxygen supply machine, because that means he would never happen to play again. He is so fucking useless.

:o

<br />I don't think he's the sort of player to be starting at the moment, he slows the ball down significantly - one particular occasion of this tonight. He comes into the team and strolls around, knocking the ball around side to side and offers VERY little.<br /><br />He's been out of the team for a few weeks now, and you'd be expecting him to come in and show a real drive and determination to show that he deserves to be playing for us.<br /><br />He's the sort of player to come on in the last 20 minutes to help close a game out, and for me, thats his role.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I wouldn't fancy Deco against Bolton though. Ballack's got that physical edge, especially at corners and set pieces he's a bit asset against a team like Bolton, I'm not sure Deco would've done us any favours tonight and then I'm looking for who else can play in there? Struggling for names.

He was marking Zat Knight tonight at corners and freekicks and he did a job on him, I think he played okay tonight. I know the occasion you're on about - in the second half when we were breaking but to be fair there wasn't much up ahead and you could see that because he was frustrated at the lack of options that he could safely get the ball too, after all we'd be lambasting him if he'd of just kicked it up field and lost possession when we needed to take control.

I still maintain that even though he's not my fave player he does a job that - with our lack of central midfield options - is useful to us at the moment, especially against the likes of Bolton, Stoke, Hull et cetera.

Just got back from the match and I have to say that I found it uncomfortable to watch, we seemed to make silly errors, losing possesion of the ball amongst other things. Yuri is my man of the match and I hope his head is OK. At the end of the day it's a win and we've bagged ourselves another 3 points and WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE AND HAVING A LAUGH!! :blue scalf:

Yes we are Ray :D

It's the best feeling in the world, I just hope that we can continue and still be top at the end of the season :champions: Gotta go to bed now, up at 6

Ballack is far from one of my favourite players, though the car crash thing is a bit on the extreme side. I can understand fans frustrations with Ballack, he is closing in on his mid 30's, he is one of our highest earners despite not being a regular fixture in the starting eleven and its pretty obvious that his best days are past him. I also struggle to see what he brings to the side. Yes he is a physical presence and, like tonight, that can come in handy for set plays, however in open play he is just so slow and plodding on the ball, alongside Mikel he gives away some truly pointless fouls and in a midfield that also consists of Lampard and Mikel, Ballack hardly adds any pace to that and thats what we need. Lately Deco has been in fine form and even in terms of defending he really does nip around the opposition.

If we have to keep him then coming off the bench to help hold a lead is a good role for him in the squad, like I said though I can understand why certain fans might think that playing an odd 20 minutes or so is worth paying 60,000 (his reduced wage).

<br /><br /><br />

I wouldn't fancy Deco against Bolton though. Ballack's got that physical edge, especially at corners and set pieces he's a bit asset against a team like Bolton, I'm not sure Deco would've done us any favours tonight and then I'm looking for who else can play in there? Struggling for names.

He was marking Zat Knight tonight at corners and freekicks and he did a job on him, I think he played okay tonight. I know the occasion you're on about - in the second half when we were breaking but to be fair there wasn't much up ahead and you could see that because he was frustrated at the lack of options that he could safely get the ball too, after all we'd be lambasting him if he'd of just kicked it up field and lost possession when we needed to take control.

I still maintain that even though he's not my fave player he does a job that - with our lack of central midfield options - is useful to us at the moment, especially against the likes of Bolton, Stoke, Hull et cetera.

But at the same time, Mikel has that physical presence in midfield that you speak of, and, playing at home against a team near the bottom, do we really need two players offering that? I'm not so sure. I think Deco, although the rest would have done him some good for Saturday, may have been able to unlock a tight defence tonight. We missed his creativity and passing, and the speed of his game that hes shown recently.

I'd of preferred joey cole instead of kalou for the creativity. Mikel's is a different type of physicality, I don't trust him to head a ball away, he's a bit of a pansy for such a big lad. I dunno I think Deco is a better bet for spurs and ballack for this bolton game and the upcoming stoke game. The important thing is we won again! Owen Coyle is the real arse here.