Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

BlueLion.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gael was fantastic when he came on he plays like a young joe cole.

he played better than joe cole at 18.

this is the first time in the history of Chelsea fc we have a kid of biblical proportion.. the fact of the matter is if this was a barca or milan player we would be having multiple orgasms just mentioning him.

this is the first time in the history of Chelsea fc we have a kid of biblical proportion.. the fact of the matter is if this was a barca or milan player we would be having multiple orgasms just mentioning him.

hahaha :goodpost:

Same :D well deserved poor ole Essien though his hat trick just werent happening but great goals

Jesus christ I feel sick Spurs 9 1 Wigan..HOW ON EARTH DID WE LOOSE?!?! Rant over lol bloody hell!!!

Yeah, well done to Joey, and yeah a shame that Essien didn't achieve a hat trick. Think we could have a scored a few more, but hey well done to all.

Amazed at what's happened at Spurs. It just brings it all up as to what went wrong with our match against Wigan. That score must be an all time record?

I am really happy about how we do at the moment.

I don´t really care about all the "Chelsea to win the trophy" at this stage of the season.

What i really want to see is us getting the right results, throwing our young guns on the pitch, in fact:

i realized how important that is, when i watched one of the Fabio twins for United. Amazing how good he became in the last months.

I want that for us too, like Borini or Gael or Sturridge opening their accounts for Chelsea...

Edited by diskoviolente

Well match of the day had a wank over his talent last night and so did talksport and skysports soccer saturday. The fact of the matter is joe cole was really skillful at that age, but he did not have the pace vision or the brain kakuta has. I would say joe cole was more skillful but kakuta is better at everything else at 18 except shooting i would say they are around the same at that, joe cole had a brilliant shot in his teen years.

any Chelsea fan who is ignoring this kid, and instead focusing on other shit needs a brain check.. this is the player we've been waiting for as supporters.

I agree absolutely brilliant lad. Hopefully Mikel will help keep his spirits up if he ends up getting banned for four months. Glad to see that Ancelotti is willing to give the kids some chances. Maybe he'll get a start during the ACON? I also agree with what Terminator X said earlier. If this was Barca, Milan, or some Brazilian club people wouldn't stop talking.

This match was very enjoyable for so many reasons. Firstly to get the excellent result whilst missing Bosingwa, Carvalho, Lampard, Ballack, Deco & Drogba is such good news for us. Secondly the performance was top class, the passing was crisp and the movement was brilliant, we have seen this more an more this season, Carlo is really getting the best out of us.

Essien was just a beast, when you see him put in performances like that it just reaffirms the belief that he is without doubt one of the best midfielders in the world.

And the iceing on the cake was 3 youngsters comming off the bench. Kakuta has finally shown what he can do for the first team, pure class. Matic came in and looked very solid, his style very similar to Ballack - he is improving all the time. And Borini came on again and did very well, his hold up play standing up to Premiership tests...

Have to give Carlo 5 stars so far, not only are we playing some brilliant football but he is finally giving the young lads a chance - Hutchinson, Sturridge, Bruma, Borini, Matic and Kakuta all making first team appearances is brilliant to see, but they are also looking the part when comming on...

This match was very enjoyable for so many reasons. Firstly to get the excellent result whilst missing Bosingwa, Carvalho, Lampard, Ballack, Deco & Drogba is such good news for us. Secondly the performance was top class, the passing was crisp and the movement was brilliant, we have seen this more an more this season, Carlo is really getting the best out of us.

Essien was just a beast, when you see him put in performances like that it just reaffirms the belief that he is without doubt one of the best midfielders in the world.

And the iceing on the cake was 3 youngsters comming off the bench. Kakuta has finally shown what he can do for the first team, pure class. Matic came in and looked very solid, his style very similar to Ballack - he is improving all the time. And Borini came on again and did very well, his hold up play standing up to Premiership tests...

Have to give Carlo 5 stars so far, not only are we playing some brilliant football but he is finally giving the young lads a chance - Hutchinson, Sturridge, Bruma, Borini, Matic and Kakuta all making first team appearances is brilliant to see, but they are also looking the part when comming on...

Doesnt Matic play in the defensive midfield like a defensive playmaker ala Alonso....

Doesnt Matic play in the defensive midfield like a defensive playmaker ala Alonso....

That was my assumption aswell when he came, but so far he has been slotting in on the left side of the diamond, i am sure he COULD play the defensive role in a similar way to Mikel, but it not where he is natural seemingly..