Chelsea vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

BlueLion.

That was my assumption aswell when he came, but so far he has been slotting in on the left side of the diamond, i am sure he COULD play the defensive role in a similar way to Mikel, but it not where he is natural seemingly..

When he was bought I read about him and it seemed like he was a Defensive Playmakes like Alonso and Pirlo.

He plays on the Left of the Diamond?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he was bought I read about him and it seemed like he was a Defensive Playmakes like Alonso and Pirlo.

Yup, thats where he has played every reserve game so far and where he came on to play on Saturday too... i also thought he would be a Defensive midfielder but it doesn't look like that is where he will end up.

Yes he is a left of the diamond he loves to dribble with the ball and that can be very dangerous in a holding role.