• Mount
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

No one put any specific return date for Rudiger. 

That may be but he has been gone since the start, he played what 20min all season maybe? We really could do without these injuries......especially this season.

7 hours ago, Ryebread said:

China doll millennial. He’s 21... I was in the pubs every night until close at his age. I didn’t need rest. I soldiered on the next night like a warrior poet. 

I am surprised they don't have a movie made about you. Wow. Pub every night. Commendable. That is definitely comparable to training evry day and then playing his heart out 4 times in 10 days.

Our players better be disgusted with their performance at home against West fucking Ham and be desperate to make up for it. 

I expect Mourinho to beat United and continue his decent start at Spuds. We can't allow a team that we were 12(?) points ahead of just a couple of weeks ago catch us right up when we have a run of highly winnable games.

Hope Reece stays in the team. He got done on the Creswell goal but besides that he simply offers much more than Azpi currently does.

55 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I expect Mourinho to beat United and continue his decent start at Spuds. We can't allow a team that we were 12(?) points ahead of just a couple of weeks ago catch us right up when we have a run of highly winnable games.

I'm kinda inclined to agree with you but I wouldn't be so dismissive of United. They are at Old Trafford and Solskjaer has a decent record against the Big 6 in all competitions (have lost only twice in like 10 games or something and 1 of them was to City). Spurs have had easy games so far (and still contrived to concede 2 goals in each of them) and will be tested differently tonight.

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm kinda inclined to agree with you but I wouldn't be so dismissive of United. They are at Old Trafford and Solskjaer has a decent record against the Big 6 in all competitions (have lost only twice in like 10 games or something and 1 of them was to City). Spurs have had easy games so far (and still contrived to concede 2 goals in each of them) and will be tested differently tonight.

Yeah, I think it'll be an ugly slog of a game, but I read that Martial is out injured. They already struggle mightily to score goals most of the time and he is maybe their second most dangerous player. Could see a 0-1 Mourinho special.

19 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think it's only for the UK right now. 

It is? For fucks sake. Yet another battle to find a decent stream. Had to watch the whole West Ham game with no sound. And finding one that doesn't buffer every few minutes is a chore.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

It is? For fucks sake. Yet another battle to find a decent stream. Had to watch the whole West Ham game with no sound. And finding one that doesn't buffer every few minutes is a chore.

Vesper usually posts the best streams. At least in my experience.

40 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I will post HD streams before the game