test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-1 Spurs

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

395 posts in this topic
Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Boom, get in.

Personally I was surprised Emerson started the gane and very very suprised how well he did in both lhases of the game, offensively and defensively.

What Sarri said seemed to have worked, lit a fire under the players arses. Wheres that Eden Hazard bloke been for about 2 month?

I was not surprised..i said time and time again Emerson is twice the player Alonso is.

Great pens by the lads. Crowned a great performamce today. Cant wait tonsee Higs with this rejunevated approach pf not playing the shits. 

kellzfresh, Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

This victory is also sweet for another reason - making sure Tottenham will not win it, kicking them out of the competition. Hopefully their confidence will be hit.

Johnnyeye, Muzchap and DDA like this

Giroud's finishing is comically bad.  He scores some great goals, but I'd rather have 10 routine goals for every highlight FIFA-esque goal he scores.  

Best performance I've seen from the team for some time.  Looked dangerous throughout the match.

Dear Sarri...

Can u please leave out Alonso and willian from the starting eleven till the end of the season...cant believe we have a left full back whose crosses and set piece delivery is quality enduring the piss poor shit alonso is serving throughout the season..

Vesper, Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

3 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Giroud's finishing is comically bad.  He scores some great goals, but I'd rather have 10 routine goals for every highlight FIFA-esque goal he scores.  

Best performance I've seen from the team for some time.  Looked dangerous throughout the match.

Claude told us everything about him.

Fernando, Muzchap, Johnnyeye and 1 other like this