• Kovacic (sub)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I didn't see this!

Cheating sod!

Really really detest Spuds! It's that skanky north London thing.

Did you see Erik Lamela's CHEEKY penalty trick during Chelsea vs Tottenham shootout?

TOTTENHAM lost their Carabao Cup semi-final on penalties this evening - but Erik Lamela was trying every trick in the book to ensure his side got through.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/755596/Erik-Lamela-pernalty-Chelsea-Tottenham-Carabao-Cup-penalty-shootout

He's such a dirty little shit.  Dier's more of a thug, but Lamela know's exactly what he's doing.  He gave Kepa a little shove when he was collecting the ball (tried to make it look like he couldn't stop).  He also stamped on Fabregas' hand a couple of years back when they lost their shit at losing out on the league.  There's always a little cheap shot coming from him.

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Nah tried a few diff ways i could find on mr google

Made it smaller and a Gif - only 4MB but has to be a way to post MP4s

3.gif.4ddf6751337f39e94bdc6fa7e56fac53.gif

Also, not the same without the audio.  Need to find a tweet that has it, then link the tweet.  Oh well.  Just a man in the stands calling Atkinson a clown. :D

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Also, not the same without the audio.  Need to find a tweet that has it, then link the tweet.  Oh well.  Just a man in the stands calling Atkinson a clown. :D

OR save the MP4 then tweet it and post the tweet!

Even uploaded it to Imgur and tried 6 different link options that dont work lol

I’m gonna leave all the praises for you guys and the team were fully deserved all the compliments.

I just want to say, FUCK YOU MARTIN ATKINSON! And your whole crew! And that fucking useless thing called VAR!

Seriously EPL, the best league in the world, has the infamously worst officiating, the level of referees is pissing poor. The FA should invest hard on this problem and get those fuckers educated.

I’m pretty certain Sian Messey, the lineswoman would be the best referee in the league if she has a penis. The likes of Atkinson are not even fit to lace her boots.

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

By the way, South Korea have been knocked out of the Asian Cup. So, Spurs will have Son back next week...

That's less dramatic then made out.. 

If we can play like yesterday I have more hopes. If things go back to same line up as before.. Less so. 

5 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

I’m gonna leave all the praises for you guys and the team were fully deserved all the compliments.

I just want to say, FUCK YOU MARTIN ATKINSON! And your whole crew! And that fucking useless thing called VAR!

Seriously EPL, the best league in the world, has the infamously worst officiating, the level of referees is pissing poor. The FA should invest hard on this problem and get those fuckers educated.

I’m pretty certain Sian Messey, the lineswoman would be the best referee in the league if she has a penis. The likes of Atkinson are not even fit to lace her boots.

She can have mine, and I#ll even fit it for her..........:D:D