Nicolas Pepe

Unionjack

THey will be deadly if they pull of Rugani and Tierney, would be a super window for them. This ban has fucked us over big time when we need it. Pepe is a Chels seemingly, would have loved to have him, could have sold Willy and got Pepe.

22 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

If they pull Tierney and Rugani they'll be really good. 

Leno, Tierney, Rugani, Sokratis, Ballerin, Torreira, Caballos, Dzaka/Ozil, Auba, Laca, Pepe. 

The amount of times I've heard that in recent years with Arsenal.

Ozil was suppose to take them up a level, then it was Sanchez, then it was Cech, then it was Mustafi (lol), then it was Lacazette, then it was PEA , then it was changing managers, now it's Pepe.

Arsenal won't challenge again for years because they don't have the mindset as a club (and a transformation in mentality takes a very long time), Giroud and Cech have both alluded to it in interviews this summer by pointing out the sheer differences in the dressing rooms at Arsenal and Chelsea.

11 hours ago, Mana said:

Arsenal's attack easily matches City's and Liverpool's. Easily, now they got Pepe.

It's their midfield that is mediocre and their back 4 that is shockingly awful.

As long they don't get anybody else in to fix that back 4, they are not going to get top 4. But if they do, we're fecked.

I think their midfield is fine. If they can make their front 3 work, their need midfield just need to be very solid. 

Their defense is definitely the worst among top 6 and I agree if they can fix that then they are going to be pretty good 

Arsenal's attack easily matches City's and Liverpool's. Easily, now they got Pepe.
It's their midfield that is mediocre and their back 4 that is shockingly awful.
As long they don't get anybody else in to fix that back 4, they are not going to get top 4. But if they do, we're fecked.
A front three that reached back to back CL finals is still the best in Europe (Barca very close). Arsenal are still a way off that.

And what about City? Did they reach back to back CL finals?
Arsenal do have a very strong attack, we would be begging to have Aubameyang (joint top PL scorer last season), Lacazette or even Pepe in our squad right now.
Also Liverpool reached back to back finals because their team is way more balanced than Arsenal. Not only because of their front three.
What about them?

My point was solely about Liverpool. They got to their first final because of the front three (scored more than MSN IIRC) and still played a notable part last season.

Our needs have little importance to your orignal statement. If we still had Costa, none of them would be of interest.

And your statement about Liverpool has little importance about Chelsea.

lol with IF. The reality is we don’t have Costa now do we?

Did you fail to read to your original post and my reply?

I'll put it simple - Arsenal's attack isn't close to the top two's frontline, let alone easily on par.

...which I disagree with. You deliberately ignored City when I asked you and your reason why Liverpool is better because they went to the CL final back to back.  

Ignoring the first try they failed because of their defence and GK and their second try they had a much better defence to cope with Spuds chances.

Fair enough. There's no reason to reply and downplay their attack line, then.

Karius & Salah are why Madrid one the first final btw. Prior to that -

I never elaborated on City for obvious reasons.

If you're going to make a statement, stick with that instead of moving goalposts (we're solely discussing their attack).

Anyway, let's get back on topic.

I’m not downplaying their front three. It’s you that’s downplaying Liverpool’s wingers and VVD.
Btw, that “front three” did shite in both finals. Yes Salah got injured in the first final, but the other two? Mane scored one, but couldn’t get another.
Lol, I’m not changing goalposts. I’m trying to tell you that Arsenal’s attack is just as good as City’s and Liverpool’s with Pepe. It’s just that Arsenal fall flat on everything else including their terrible back 4. Again Aubameyang is joint top scorer.
Mane scored in one final and Salah in another. They didn't exactly do a Kane.

Also, I honestly don't get why you keep heralding Auba. Auba won the Golden Boot alongside two WINGERS from which team?

Video of Arsenal's £72m man Nicolas Pepe saying 'Chelsea are the only club for me' emerges after he finally seals big-money Premier League deal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7311657/Video-Arsenals-72m-man-Nicolas-Pepe-saying-Chelsea-club-emerges.html

A video has emerged of Nicolas Pepe in which he claims to want to join Chelsea

The Ivorian forward signed for Arsenal on Thursday in a £72million transfer

The former Lille star described Chelsea as a club which 'makes me dream' 

Pepe was under contract with French club Angers when he made the comment

A video has emerged of Arsenal's new signing Nicolas Pepe claiming Chelsea were the only Premier League club he would consider joining. 

The 24-year-old completed a £72million move to the Gunners on Thursday, penning a five-year contract. 

However, in an interview with Telefoot the Ivorian said: 'Chelsea. It's a club that makes me dream. It's the only club in England that I would sign for.'  

snip

smdh

On 6.8.2019 at 0:27 PM, Vesper said:

Video of Arsenal's £72m man Nicolas Pepe saying 'Chelsea are the only club for me' emerges after he finally seals big-money Premier League deal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7311657/Video-Arsenals-72m-man-Nicolas-Pepe-saying-Chelsea-club-emerges.html

A video has emerged of Nicolas Pepe in which he claims to want to join Chelsea

The Ivorian forward signed for Arsenal on Thursday in a £72million transfer

The former Lille star described Chelsea as a club which 'makes me dream' 

Pepe was under contract with French club Angers when he made the comment

A video has emerged of Arsenal's new signing Nicolas Pepe claiming Chelsea were the only Premier League club he would consider joining. 

The 24-year-old completed a £72million move to the Gunners on Thursday, penning a five-year contract. 

However, in an interview with Telefoot the Ivorian said: 'Chelsea. It's a club that makes me dream. It's the only club in England that I would sign for.'  

snip

smdh

maybe it is all an elaborate plan for him to join us on the cheap: He deliberately flops big time at arsenal, they want to get rid of him next summer and they even accept a cut-price offer from us, because he was so shit.... one can dream

6 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Arsenal is still laughing stock. The way Koscielny did them dirty is something that can only happen to Arsenal:D

Laurent Koscielny: Arsenal legend Ian Wright calls defender 'disrespectful'

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You