test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Wolves 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   3 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Fabregas
    • Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

274 posts in this topic

I just can't understand why Odoi can't play in this game. Emerson too. It makes zero sense. You can't look any worse going forward or backwards in our case at the moment.

Vesper likes this

Damn, Eden had so many good shooting opportunities that half and couldn't do anything with them.

We've been decent here but are again struggling with ideas around the box. We have to get Cesc and Ruben more involved since they've looked dangerous almost every time they get it.

Just now, Clockwork said:

My gawd you could see the lack of quality from Azpi and Kante to play this type of football. 

They look extremely limited on the ball. Very effective off it but on it they are seriously out of place in this system. If Sarri has a set of nuts and really wants to keep his job, I can see him either moving their position or cutting them out completely  and replacing them with players who can play in tight spaces.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I just can't understand why Odoi can't play in this game. Emerson too. It makes zero sense. You can't look any worse going forward or backwards in our case at the moment.

Shit like this is why Sarri will be sacked next fall (or sooner) unless he seriously unfucks himself

bigbluewillie likes this

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Southampton FC have confirmed Ralph Hasenhuttl as their new manager.

Cool signing for them. I like Soton, hopefuly they stay in prem.

Streaming this with the Arsenal-Utd match on the TV.

The line-up surprises me.  I thought Sarri would rest Kante for this match.  I also thought that Emerson might start.

5 minutes ago, DDA said:

It's worse when you look at Gouendouzi playing so much for Arsenal.  He's starting for them at OT.  

Agree with people voicing concerns about Azpi and Kante. As amazing as they are at certain aspects of the game, both look very suspect when pressed due to their limited technical ability. Teams now know to target them with their pressure and it definitely works.

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this