• Bakayoko (sub)
    • Pasalic (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Kalas (sub)
    • Aina (sub)
    • Piazon (sub)

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Bats touch is even worse. As much as im losing faith in Morata, he atleast does the basics in terms of movement, with Bats we are down to ten unless he has a 1 on 1ย ten or less yards out.

Thinking about it, youre right. Bats was frustrating as hell with his touch in a Chelsea shirt. We could really do with ...... Higuain ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is preseason but Morata needs to perform better.. He is lacking that final touch and decision making....If he continues like this i am afraid we will not challenge the PL title again...

5 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

This is what I've been thinking. Bats could maybe flourish in this system. He is a poacher that can sometimes score wonderful goals. He can pass and he is hungry for success.

maybe he can pass, but he wont because he is too selfish.

3 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

Of course but its also about the characteristics of the players, I mean I would rather have Zappacosta then Moses on RB but Moses over Zappacosta on RWB.ย 

If you compare the two, then duh. But that hardly means Zappacosta is fit for the role...

6 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

The same as Kante, In this system I would rather have Jorginho.

Funny thing is, we don't necessarily need to play them in the same role in the side...

7 minutes ago, NiclasCFC said:

This forum has really gone downhill the last years with Admins like this...

Good god. What ever is your problem? You came back here after some time away and are being rather aggressive in your posts! :doh:ย 

I have a sneaky feeling Musonda could really do well in this system. This style suits both CHO and Musonda. Maybe we will finally see our Youth get the platform we have longed to see. I could be wrong.

Damn I'm getting carried away.

People questioning where Kante fits. I think he'll slot in where Cesc is now (to the right of Jorginho)ย while Cesc moves into the advanced position Barkley is in now.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I have a sneaky feeling Musonda could really do well in this system. This style suits both CHO and Musonda. Maybe we will finally see our Youth get the platform we have longed to see. I could be wrong.

Damn I'm getting carried away.

Im a little frustrated Mount hasn't stayed tbh, I reckon he could have seriously staked a claim for a place.

7 minutes ago, Tomo said:

His defensive record at Napoli was very good, I cba to check for sure but I think his concession records were 32,39 and 29. He's not a Brendan mark two that's for sure.

Hope so. Guardiola's Barcelona and Bayern had good defensive records but he went all gung-ho in his first Premier League season and look what happened. Hopefully, Sarri is more adaptable.