• Alonso
    • Kante
    • Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Morata
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hazard (sub)

Useless. Absolutely fucking useless! Conte needs to go, like NOW. Why did he make SIX changes? Why did he rest Hazard, Giroud and even Moses when we had to absolute win this game? I know we had a tough game against Liverpool just 3 days but we haven't exactly been playing every 3-4 days, for fucking sake! We put ourselves back in the contention for the top 4 and he fucked it up by stupidly changing the starting XI when there's much at stake! It's almost as if he went back to trying to prove a point to the board about the squad. Also, his obsession to start with the back 3 in every game is infuriating. Huddersfield were clearly going to sit back and defend and yet we stuck with the same formation until we went 1-0 down. Didn't even make the change at HT!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lack of creativity in the midfield, all Chelsea could do in the name of attacking was hoofing up balls from deep, hoping Giroud or Morata would do something. Get some passes in, get some creativity in.

I just hope we can manage to get some upgrades that whatever manager is here WANTS. Then we can stop whining and moaning (hahahaha I lost myself for a minute! Forgot where I was! )  (ʘ_ʘ)

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

please stop it, it hurt too much today already -.-

yeah i know, in the end its our own doing months ago, top 4 done and dusted, too many fuck ups by us this season.

9 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

A small club battling for PL survival, what else are they gonna do? This should’ve been expected. 

Yup. The bad results is solely on us. Ref made shit choices and their players killed time, but thats about 20% of the game. In remaining 80%, we were uncreative, slow and without any finishing edge. Blame our team.

I dont give a shit if Willian and Pedro arent our first choices, we played for hope to get in CL, thats a game where you give 110%. And you see Willian put absolute shit show in first half. He stepped up in second once Eden came up, but thats too late. You just cant rely on our players to do their job against Huddersfield. Its one thing when you have nothing to play for, but this was almost finale of our season and the players were awful.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

To much depending on other teams... Failed to do our bit.. End of that hope 

Sod Sunday let's win the FA Cup!! 

I rather not see that happening, seeing Conte celebrate a cup win after this disaster would really piss me off

1 minute ago, cfcs most wanted said:

I rather not see that happening, seeing Conte celebrate a cup win after this disaster would really piss me off

So you'd rather see Mourinho bouncing around Wembley with the cup?!

My heart seriously can't handle Jose Mourinhos smug face tapping the United badge around Wembley if they win the FA Cup. You just know it's going to happen the way our season has gone. 

1 minute ago, FabHazard said:

Anyone else miss header goals from our defence....We used to be so good at it...Also fuck off with these flicks between attackers..

I know right, you just know that their is not going to be a goal from a corner, Cahill, Terry, Ivanovic really gave me so much hope everytime. Just like morata, you just know Rudiger will never score

I just saw that the fa cup final is not this week but only at 19th may. WTF? this makes conte's decision to rest players even more baffling. the game vs newcastle is worth nothing now because we did not win today. what was he thinking? somehow smells like conte messing us up on purpose

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

You'd like Chelsea to lose the FA Cup Final.

Tempted to ban you.

Oh how much you misunderstood me. Of course I'd like Chelsea to win the FA Cup, but I would be really annoyed when Conte would be sent packing and in all his future conferences he would be like, I won 2 trophies in 2 seasons. Which would just hide the fact how fucking atrocious he was as a manager

1 minute ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Oh how much you misunderstood me. Of course I'd like Chelsea to win the FA Cup, but I would be really annoyed when Conte would be sent packing and in all his future conferences he would be like, I won 2 trophies in 2 seasons. Which would just hide the fact how fucking atrocious he was as a manager

I think he was ok all over. a bit like carlo. Made the best out of what he got in the first year but failed to provide new incentives in the second. ofc carlo had a way better team and the league also was stronger.