• Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Cahill (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

What difference does it make?

If you're that worried mate check out the name changes it's all on there.

It was sarcasm. No offence intended bro. My childish side coming out me I guess.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason WBA are out playing us is because we literally do not have a midfield. I find myself saying this week in, week out. We seriously need to buy two top Center Mids this summer.

The only reason WBA are out playing us is because we literally do not have a midfield. I find myself saying this week in, week out. We seriously need to buy two top Center Mids this summer.

Kante has run out of steam because he's been carrying cesc and Baka the whole season. Cesc needs to retire

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

we don't need a midfield, we got Giroud.

4 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Kante has run out of steam because he's been carrying cesc and Baka the whole season. Cesc needs to retire

I wouldn't go as far as retiring but yh, he needs to find a seat in the stands and watch a younger guy do what he is suppose to be doing for most of the season. That's life.