test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-3 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Zappacosta
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Pedro
    • Barkley
    • Hazard
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

341 posts in this topic

Typical.. We're drawing and Spurs are winning. They've suddenly sprung up behind us 

No shots on target... Hurrah.. 

Fabregas should come on...No creativity...Zappacosta is brainless...I do not know why he does not look up when he gets the  ball..His ground crosses are shit

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

Can't believe we sold Ake to buy more some average mercenaries.

We bought Rüdiger to replace Aké who’s clearly better than him. What average CB have we signed, sorry?

Tomo and Barbara like this

2 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

We bought Rüdiger to replace Aké who’s clearly better than him. 

If we decide to go back 4 at the back again, Ake is above Alonso any day of the week

Short corners are fucking shite, for weeks now I’ve been wishing we’d cut them out! Also Eden shoot, Kante shoot, no point putting all the work in beating players then getting the chance to pop a shot off then doing fuck all afterwards!!! Wouldn’t say Ake has been that good either but he’s an ex Chelsea player and people tend to over exaggerate our former youth players quality. Regardless “do a goal” Chelsea 😂

3 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

We’ve got Christensen, Rüdiger, Luiz and Azpi who are all better. He needs first team football. 

I was not saying we should be all over him or regret getting rid of him :D Just acknowledging he has been quality.

The Skipper and Barbara like this

Just now, DYC. said:

This season has not been enjoyable at all. Tedious football.

When is Luiz going to feature regularly again

Luiz is injured all the time these days. Really missing his creativity from the back. 

Btw, how do you think Rüdiger has done? That peach of a ball to Zappacosta with his weaker foot was very impressive. 

Barbara likes this

We grew into the game as the half went on but still clearly not sharp in the final third. Bournemouth being very well rested meant that we were never going to find this easy.

If we don't win today at least I'll get to read redcafe and Mourinho's interview after Tottenham wipe them today.

Leif likes this

Just now, Georgy said:

If we decide to go back 4 at the back again, Ake is above Alonso any day of the week

We have Emerson now, who is also better than Aké at LB. Aké really isn’t a LB. 

2 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Cahill is better than Rudiger.

How is he?

Rüdiger is the superior athlete and Rüdiger is also easily better on the ball. On pure defensive skills, Cahill isn’t that great either. Sure, he’s more experienced but he’s also 7 years older than Rüdiger. 

11Drogba likes this

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Luiz is injured all the time these days. Really missing his creativity from the back. 

Btw, how do you think Rüdiger has done? That peach of a ball to Zappacosta with his weaker foot was very impressive. 

It's been an exhibition match defensively. All the time in the world on the ball as well. Don't have anything to say about the defenders because of it.

The Skipper likes this

Cahill is better than Rudiger.
Wot?
Is this another case of sarcasm I lost?
It's not that I think Rudiger is brilliant, but Cahill is awful
Sir Mikel OBE likes this

Just now, The Skipper said:

How is he?

Rudiger is the better athlete and Rüdiger is also easily better on the ball. On pure defensive skills, Cahill isn’t that great either. Sure, he’s more experienced but he’s also 7 years older than Rüdiger. 

Cahill's the better defender and I've been a Cahill critic from day one. I see why Conte picks Cahill over Rudiger.

Amblève. likes this