• Fabregas (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Lol?

We can't lose 0-3 to fucking Bournemouth at home, even if we are playing with 10 Bakayoko's...

Yes, it's difficult to play without a striker, but cammon, that's embarrassing...

Conte's fault here too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I wrote in his thread what I think, in details.

Burnley, Crystal Palace, West Ham, Bournemouth.........fucking relegation fodder and we get beat by them playing shit football, with shit players, probably Watford next.

The board will always look for scapegoats (it will be Conte this time) when they should be looking at themselves, it's their fucking transfer policy bringing in old and/or injured players or average players for fuck all and don't support the manager in his request.

I mean ffs look at the squad how many would even get in the lower depths of the EPL.

You always have to point the finger at the very top for the mistakes.........and that's YOU Roman, and this fucking bunch of yes men and woman that you have.

What an absolute joke of a performance this was. I touched on yesterday how much of a farce the no striker issue was and I stand by it, it was sheer incompetence from the club, no more or no less. But, the performance was the most worrying thing of all and the lack of fight and ideas in the team. Bakayoko with another 1/10 performance and that is being kind, and Cahill ust being fucking Cahill again.

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Barca must be shitting themselves

Whilst your probably right, the mentality will be different. Last night we turned up and it was billy big balls Chelsea...."It's only Bournemouth" It will possibly be our last big hurrah so it will be all focus focus focus. Had we had that ahead of last night the result doesn't happen I am sure of it. We aren't a big thing now, teams aren't worried about us because don't offer the big physical threat we used to, nor do we batter sides with possession or bulldoze anyone.

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Whilst your probably right, the mentality will be different. Last night we turned up and it was billy big balls Chelsea...."It's only Bournemouth" It will possibly be our last big hurrah so it will be all focus focus focus. Had we had that ahead of last night the result doesn't happen I am sure of it. We aren't a big thing now, teams aren't worried about us because don't offer the big physical threat we used to, nor do we batter sides with possession or bulldoze anyone.

True - last night there was no focal point -no Drogba, Costa, ...Chris Sutton :D So there were random attacking half baked plans that came to nought. Dzeko would have been ideal for that attacking focal point, but it seems we're saving money for the real bulldozing and the development of SB. 

On the positive Hudson Odoi was gem on what was probably Contes worst night for a while..

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

True - last night there was no focal point -no Drogba, Costa, ...Chris Sutton :D So there were random attacking half baked plans that came to nought. Dzeko would have been ideal for that attacking focal point, but it seems we're saving money for the real bulldozing and the development of SB. 

On the positive Hudson Odoi was gem on what was probably Contes worst night for a while..

He can be as good as he wants Odoi, it will only mean something if he starts.

Last days of Mourinho are back.
Useless up front then defense decides to leave the stadium.
I notice the difference between Hazard and the others.
Hazard twists and turns surrounded by 4 or 5, manages to find a little space, passes the ball. Then those who receive the ball -such as Bakayoko-Alonso- struggle to make a simple exchange between them. Alonso kicks it wide, gives a throw to the cherries.