test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

the wes

Edin Dzeko

Started by the wes,

601 posts in this topic
Then how do you explain his sudden good performance against Brighton?

He thought it was he chance to shine. Did reasonably well but look where he ended up yesterday.

Can you blame him? Batshuayi looks like a deer in headlights nearly every game he plays. 

I really don't expect much from him in cameos. He isn't a CF that will make an immediate impact regularly.

What is the point really? 
Out of the League Cup, soon to be out of Champions League, too. The FA Cup? Give me a break, a back-up centre forward and a back-up left back is not going to change anything, two back-up players are not suddenly going to change everything and inspire Chelsea to an FA Cup win. Our problems root deeper than that.
All that is left is a top 4 finish. Think Morata and Batshuayi are enough for one competition only. Kenedy's loan looks so damn stupid now.
Emerson + Dzeko - It is 50M down the drain at this point if you ask me. And surely it's going to affect our summer spending, too, judging by Chelsea's transfer policy these days.

Even if we did sign him the league cup would only be one game. It doesn't change the fact Morata can't play all the games by himself if top 4 is truly a priority. This isn't just a back up striker it's another option for how we want to play.

Whenever teams see us play with a small lineup like yesterday, all they have to do is press up high and since we have no out ball we usually turn it over and they are right back into our end of the pitch.

We need to have the ability to counter this NOW
Tomo, Special Juan and The Skipper like this

The fact that it's taking us this long to sign a backup striker just reinforces my feeling that our board are terrible at their jobs. I could understand negotiations being ultra difficult if we were talking about a superstar or a player from a rival. But for fucks sake, a deal like this should be easy for a club like Chelsea. A club in Roma who are receptive to selling him, a player who by all accounts wants to come here, and us desperate for a new forward. Yet knowing us this still may go down to midnight on deadline day while in the meantime a couple more matches in which we could've used him go by.

I don’t think Roma rejected us. It’s our board again. Look at City - how many days ago they were linked with Laporte? 2-3 days? And he’ll probably be a City player within the next 48 hours.

And this deal is going on for 2 weeks now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the wes likes this

If we buy from Roma, it should be Florenzi and Nainggolan. I know it is too late and the clubs are in stages that the deals are almost done(at least Emerson's), but Radja will be massive addition to our team, should have paid the money to Roma when it was possible, than spending 80mln for Danny D and Bakaloco. Florenzi reminds me a lot to Azpi, this guy always plays with his whole heart on the pitch.
However the club is ready to splash another 50+ mlns for 32 aged striker and once again! a player who comes in the club after an injury(Baka, Danny, Barkley) who hasn't prove anything in Europe. At least the latter has a lot of time in front of him and can(hopefuly) turn out to be a good deal.

Club run by retards. Give the man 2.5 years Mikel has been eating his breakfast at Stamford Bridge for over 10 years and was mainly shit.

xPetrCechx and the wes like this

We're a poverty club now. Looking for cheap, bargain bin deals. Basically like Arsenal over the last decade.

This might be what Conte referred to last night when he seemed arsey about his opinion not meaning much. Possibly he chose Emerson and Dzeko and isnt getting them

Azpilicueta on possible addition of Dzeko: “Every club in world in every transfer window tries to find the best solution for the team and I am sure we are working on it." #CFC

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

Azpilicueta on possible addition of Dzeko: “Every club in world in every transfer window tries to find the best solution for the team and I am sure we are working on it." #CFC

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Club paid Azpilicueta to say the same things as Conte. 

Wasn't it reported that Dzeko's agent cant get into the UK yet as he is waiting for his Visa?  Thats likely the biggest reason behind the hold up