test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Atletico Madrid 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   46 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Cahill
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

321 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

Who goes out, Christensen or Rudiger?

If Luiz plays, then Christensen goes out. 

And Cahill was rested against Stoke. So, he could start ahead of Rudiger.

Simeone on Atleti team: "We always focus on our rivals and the kinds of players that will stop our rivals to try to win the match" #CFC

Simeone on line up:"We may leave a more techincal player out but that might make us more balanced than playing with a technical player" #CFC

Simeone on whether #CFC play like Atleti: "I think there is similarities between the teams but I don't think Conte is copying our style"

My memory is failing me. Has Torres played against us since his move back to Spain?

13 hours ago, Blusan Alamb said:

Conte on team news: "Yes, everyone is fit to play. Only Pedro has a minor problem but not a serious problem but the whole team is fit" #CFC

So Drinkwater has recovered?

48 minutes ago, manpe said:

So Drinkwater has recovered?

Conte says Pedro has a minor problem but not a serious one. Everyone else except Danny Drinkwater is fit.

Blusan Alamb likes this

31 minutes ago, communicate said:

Conte says Pedro has a minor problem but not a serious one. Everyone else except Danny Drinkwater is fit.

I wished Conte had said it your way:D

Re. Spain, some of our matches at Camp Nou against Barcelona in recent years were nightmarish, including the last one, the 2-2 draw.
Against Real we have n't played many years now.
But I don't think Atletico can play us off the pitch tonight really.
I can't predict any result but I expect it will be more like the clashes with PSG in France.

I'm interested to see how Conte approaches Champions League games this season. He didn't really have to rotate the squad last year. This time there is good competition for places - Zappacosta/Moses, Willian/Pedro, Bakayoko/Fabregas, Rudiger/Cahill, so I'm interested to see what kind of team he picks today.

I think it will be better than the last time the team was away at Atletico when Jose did a shut-out job. 

The toughest match in the group stages for us.  A win would be massive, but a draw would be a very good result.  A draw here and we're in good shape to progress past the group stage, possibly topping the group.

Of course the chosen match for TV broadcast here in Sweden is CSKA Moscow vs United instead of us vs Atletico...Such quality game...

1 hour ago, Thendo said:

Of course the chosen match for TV broadcast here in Sweden is CSKA Moscow vs United instead of us vs Atletico...Such quality game...

Here, if there is one, it will be Juventus v' Olympiakos.
I 've no idea. They have made the ERT website a real mess. Nobody can tell what the program of the day is !!
I 'm going to find a newspaper - but if they have a match it's gotta be Oly.