• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Morata
    • Batshuayi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Christensen (sub)

Can we talk about how Courtois never saves penalties? He's saved only ONE (IIRC) at the club.
I'm sure I've seen him save more than that during his time at Atletico but he doesn't impose himself generally.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Cosmin said:

They were less than mediocre for 40 minutes, but we have some deadwood playing tonight. I respect Fabregas, but he's clearly way too slow for this one. Look at how Hazard is buzzing on the field, while the Spaniard is slowing our attacking actions down. Unfortunately, I cannot see a better solution. Maybe force with Willian too? 

I agree that Fabregas has been our worst player of the midfield and attack in this game. Slow as fuck to be expected but shocking decision making. It's incredible how his decision making goes to shit when the level of the competition steps up

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

I agree that Fabregas has been our worst player of the midfield and attack in this game. Slow as fuck to be expected but shocking decision making. It's incredible how his decision making goes to shit when the level of the competition steps up

He's pressured a lot more. 

Nah mate. Or at least to me, that is a Pen everyday. You can't get away with pulling the shirt that fucking much.
I agree mate specially because it could have been easily avoid.

But bro, for me it's lack of criteria of he just didn't see.

If you're going to penalize a player for holding after you allow the game to go on without warning, do it for the one that grabbed first or don't mark it at all.

In this case it was Lucas who pull Luiz arm first, which is a foul only when he was already falling luiz grabbed his shirt.

Not justifying what he did

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

I never liked this ref, too much arrogance striking.

Also, you really cannot touch their players in the same you cannot touch Dele Alli.