test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dazzy_Vance

Serge Aurier

Started by Dazzy_Vance,

175 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, It's too big said:

So would we be if some of the posters here were working for Chelsea. We would be spending a billion pounds in one window. 

Lol why are you so defensive? I just offered arguments from what I think it would be Aurier's point of view. I never said that I want us to spend billions on players. I just stated the fact that those guys pay higher fees and can offer better wages than Chelsea. Again, do you think that Aurier gives a crap about United being in debt or us respecting the FFP? 

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Balance their books? LOL, there are reports that they're still after Mbappe and Alexis even after the ridiculous Neymar purchase.

They don't give a shit about FFP and apparently neither do the authorities. 

Psg pay for Neymar, their owners gave money to Neymar and he paid for his release clause himself

1 hour ago, MefiX19 said:

Psg pay for Neymar, their owners gave money to Neymar and he paid for his release clause himself

How is that allowed? 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, MefiX19 said:

Actually thats what happens in the spanish league. The Player pays the Release clause. Not the interested club. But offcourse, it goes to PSG accounts.

communicate likes this

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

How is that allowed? 😂😂😂

Are you serious? Any player in world can pay his own release clause.

The Skipper likes this

26 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Are you serious? Any player in world can pay his own release clause.

Just seems so dodgy and sketchy. Who can be sure where all the money is actually coming from...

2 hours ago, Cosmin said:

Lol why are you so defensive? I just offered arguments from what I think it would be Aurier's point of view. I never said that I want us to spend billions on players. I just stated the fact that those guys pay higher fees and can offer better wages than Chelsea. Again, do you think that Aurier gives a crap about United being in debt or us respecting the FFP? 

That didn't stop Pedro and Kante chosing us. Infact Lukaku is the first target we lost to United in quite some time.

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just seems so dodgy and sketchy. Who can be sure where all the money is actually coming from...

Think apparently PSG still considered as a buyer for Neymar case though.

😒

The most crucial area of a Conte side and well likely enter the season with only 2 in the squad. It's mind boggling.

Dazzy_Vance and Chelsea? like this

On 8/9/2017 at 1:42 AM, Pizy said:

How is that allowed? 😂😂😂

That is how the release clause works in Spain. It isn't the buyer club that pay, it is the player responsibility. 

2 hours ago, communicate said:

That is how the release clause works in Spain. It isn't the buyer club that pay, it is the player responsibility. 

but of course they give neymar the money if thats how it works...