Riyad Mahrez

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmaoooo. I'm not buying this shit until a credible paper reports our interest but imagine if we actually signed Mahrez lol. Build a statue for Emenalo if we sign Kante, Mahrez, Michy & Koulibaly in one summer with CL football.

I first thought he took the photo on different days but then he's wearing the same shirt. Woud have to be a really elaborate troll job. I'm excited though. Mahrez would be awesome for us. What a window that would be. Mahrez, Koulibaly, Kante and Bats. Don't wanna get my hopes up too much cause we might end up not signing either him or a defender. 

11 minutes ago, Gilvorak said:

Lmaoooo. I'm not buying this shit until a credible paper reports our interest but imagine if we actually signed Mahrez lol. Build a statue for Emenalo if we sign Kante, Mahrez, Michy & Koulibaly in one summer with CL football.

And more exciting for you personally than all those signings would be your mate Willian going to the bench. :P

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

And more exciting for you personally than all those signings would be your mate Willian going to the bench. :P

Willian beat out Cuadrado, Pedro, De Bruyne, Schurrle for that RW spot. Wouldn't be surprised if Mahrez flopped.

5 minutes ago, nono said:

I first thought he took the photo on different days but then he's wearing the same shirt. Woud have to be a really elaborate troll job. I'm excited though. Mahrez would be awesome for us. What a window that would be. Mahrez, Koulibaly, Kante and Bats. Don't wanna get my hopes up too much cause we might end up not signing either him or a defender. 

Mate, imagine if we did sign him though. It'd be an upgraded version of Robben & Ribery with him & Eden out wide.

It's looking like the Koulibaly signing could be on as well with the recent reports from Italy as well as Matt Law claiming we've pulled out of the Mustafi deal.

Still think its bullshit but has anyone actually been able to work out how it is bullshit? 

Tbf its one hell of a troll if he is lying 

That's the thing. He seems to have covered a lot of angles and its not obviously photoshopped...

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

To be honest, I won't even be mad if this is an elaborate troll by this guy. 

Some Grade A transfer muppetry.

yupp he has done well for sure. 

I would be a bit unsure about signing him. It could well have been a season where everything went to plan for Leicester, and Mahrez just so happened to have the season of his life. Kante by all accounts was already doing well in France before they signed him, but Mahrez is a whole nother thing altogether. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You