Riyad Mahrez

3 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

He's not exactly in the know, he knows what everyone else knows... He hasn't broken anything.

Did I say he did? lol

Just saying what I saw so the excitement can die.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Did I say he did? lol

Just saying what I saw so the excitement can die.

When it comes to this particular rumour its hard to discern what is real and what is fake. I think ruling it out all together is as shortsighted as thinking its on at this point.

APPARENTLY Hes been told he CAN'T leave in this window

Leicester talk Riyad Mahrez transfer amid Arsenal and Chelsea interest

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/698756/Arsenal-Riyad-Mahrez-Leicester-Premier-League-Transfers-Sport-News-Chelsea

47 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I keep seeing that he said hes going nowhere this season.

Bit over rated me thinks.

Just gimme Lukaku,CB & LB with our lads and I'll be happy

You want Lukaku to return!!

No way bruv! 

It would be a huge mistake. Esecially now we have Batman. Lukaku suits the premier league but something tells me he just wouldn't cut it in the Champs League. We have to buy for both.

As for Marez I think you could be correct. I have a sneaky feeling that he is going to flop along with Leicester this season.

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, the wes said:

Watched the Leicester game yesterday wata player we need to go all out to sign Mahrez next summer I would trade him in for Willian all day long 

We really need someone like him that can make things happen and provide goal threat when Hazard has his off days. Then Willian can move to the box to box role in midfield. 

11 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

We really need someone like him that can make things happen and provide goal threat when Hazard has his off days. Then Willian can move to the box to box role in midfield. 

We have Moses brah?

8 minutes ago, DDA said:

We have Moses brah?

Hopefully he's given a chance to start alongside hazard. Would love Willian in the middle so that we can have another mobile and technical player there which will improve our fluidity immediately. 

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You