test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

John Terry

Started by DavidEU,

4,395 posts in this topic

Good luck JT I was talking to a villa supporter today they are happy with getting JT26  cause there was no leadership in their team last season and they think JT26 is the man to help them outta the championship 

Johnnyeye and BluesMadLad like this

7 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Why not Premier League?

"I won't name names but I'm thankful for the interest in me. It was the mental side of playing against Chelsea that was too much for me." :clap: :worship:

But what if Villa gets promoted next season to the PL? Then what?

It can be possible since JT will harden their defense. :)

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

How longs his contract? Might only have one more year in him 

8 minutes ago, Mana said:

5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

How longs his contract? Might only have one more year in him 

After one year?

"The ideal situation is to get into the Premier League, that's why I'm here and I believe we have the squad of players to do so. If they're back in the Premier League this time next year I've done my job, and we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

7 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

After one year?

"The ideal situation is to get into the Premier League, that's why I'm here and I believe we have the squad of players to do so. If they're back in the Premier League this time next year I've done my job, and we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Cheers lad  

xPetrCechx likes this

26 minutes ago, Mana said:

Then hopefully he retires or takes another Championship project. He can't cope with PL footy anymore which was brutally exposed the last two season's  (his decline post 2015 title has been every bit as steep as Iva's).

Some people need to get over themselves. This prick has written an article saying he's going to boycott Villa because they have signed John Terry. He didn't boycott them when Collymore beat up Ulrika. Neither did he boycott them when Mark Bosnich did a Hitler salute against Spurs !!! of all teams. Neither did he boycott them when the manager at the time John Gregory said players can't suffer from depression they have too much money try telling that to the family of Robin Williams. I've seen some blinkered views in my times but this is taking the piss.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/05/aston-villa-fan-boycott-john-terry-racist-past

Sir Alex Ferguson has told friends he would have signed former Chelsea defender John Terry on a free transfer if he was still Manchester United manager. (Sun)

On 07/07/2017 at 1:39 AM, the wes said:

Sir Alex Ferguson has told friends he would have signed former Chelsea defender John Terry on a free transfer if he was still Manchester United manager. (Sun)

Haha.. and those friends quickly ran to The Sun with this mega story. As if JT had gone there. :lol:

Am I a color blind? Do I see that he's wearing a different color than blue. Nothing to criticize on the Captain, except that I will act as if nothing happened