John Terry

DavidEU

Top top presser by John, I'm proud of how he defended himself and Jose.

Definitely. Nice dig at the Welshman with the Armani tattoo.

Savage with his barely masked anti-Chelsea BBC punditry ? -more like fuck wittery. What the BBC are doing by paying him thousands of pounds of licence fee payers money for the inane dribble that pours from his mouth is insanity.

I mean if the bloke had an arsehole transplant, the arsehole would reject him.

Impressive and defiant words from JT but at the end of the day, they mean nothing. Do the talking on the pitch, not off it and if the matches this season are anything to go by, they suggest the players are not behind Mourinho because they aren't responding to his methods, even when he has tried to tweak little things here and there.

Impressive and defiant words from JT but at the end of the day, they mean nothing. Do the talking on the pitch, not off it and if the matches this season are anything to go by, they suggest the players are not behind Mourinho because they aren't responding to his methods, even when he has tried to tweak little things here and there.

I heard the importance of bodylanguage on here sometimes. Its kinda my job as well. But JT looked shot, shocked even-though he kept it together in standard replies. If JT looks like this, what does the dressing room feel like.

[emoji57]

I heard the importance of bodylanguage on here sometimes. Its kinda my job as well. But JT looked shot, shocked even-though he kept it together in standard replies. If JT looks like this, what does the dressing room feel like.

[emoji57]

Yeah I have felt you neglecting your duties lately and rather than spend the obligatory 30 posts on xenophobia battles, defending Belgian fans, the next 20 posting the worst images from the Internet - I thought you could contribute more positively on your psycho analysis.

What's your take on Mou ? I only watched a few episodes of 'Lie to me' and love it - but he does seem shot too

[emoji57]

You should analyze JT's body language and send it to BBC. They would love it.

When JT finally goes we are going to miss his leadership and the way things are going hes going to end his chelsea career on low instead leaving chelsea in high like drogba did twice with CL and last season wining the league

• 2 weeks later...