John Terry

DavidEU

Yeah be nice for him to play in the final seeing as both times we won in Europe he was suspended and then injured and Moscow ended crap

You can imagine how he felt not playing in the final. I didnt mind at all him coming on in his kit holding the cup. The lad bleeds Chelsea and his testimonial (he better bloody get one) is going to be a belter.

• 2 weeks later...

You can imagine how he felt not playing in the final. I didnt mind at all him coming on in his kit holding the cup. The lad bleeds Chelsea and his testimonial (he better bloody get one) is going to be a belter.

Nah he played in the rest of the games anyway.Got to play today..score..lift it so a bloody good day for him :D :D

Jose Mourinho's return to Chelsea has led to a renaissance for John Terry... the Blues' captain is a class act with years left to play

He so deserves to lift trophies, so happy for him this is the case again. His performance was flawless, surely, in addition he scored a winner. Freaking aging, I wish he never stopped playing and fighting for our shirt.