Man United v Chelsea

Jase

Guus needs to be brave with his selections. We've got nothing to lose. Let's go and play football.

Courtois

Cesar- Cahill-Terry- Baba

Ramires -Mikel- Matic

Willian -Remy- Hazard

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need Mikel. Not just for this game, but as a constant starter. I feel a lot safer with him than I do with Matic.

I was thinking about:

Courtois

Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Azpilicueta

Mikel-Rambo

Pedro-Willian-Hazard

Remy

We need Mikel. Not just for this game, but as a constant starter. I feel a lot safer with him than I do with Matic.

I was thinking about:

Courtois

Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Azpilicueta

Mikel-Rambo

Pedro-Willian-Hazard

Remy

its coming on 2016, mikel-rambo is not viable.

We're in just a big a problem as United, the only difference is that in week's time, they'll have a manager they'll be backing in the market to build for next season and beyond.

We'll spend January buying by committee with no clue who will be in charge come June.

That's not what big clubs do.

We're in just a big a problem as United, the only difference is that in week's time, they'll have a manager they'll be backing in the market to build for next season and beyond.

We'll spend January buying by committee with no clue who will be in charge come June.

That's not what big clubs do.

Actually... RM, Barcelona, City etc... They all make signings irregardless of manager. Especially Real.

Actually... RM, Barcelona, City etc... They all make signings irregardless of manager. Especially Real.

They also buy players based on the style of football they want to play... Who is dictating that style of play for us?

Real Madrid is a slightly different situation because of the whole Galactico thing which we can't replicate.

It would be much easier if your mate Emenalo just made himself manager and dictated exactly what he wants the club to be. Instead we'll employ a temporary coach and go through all this in 18-24 months.

They also buy players based on the style of football they want to play... Who is dictating that style of play for us?

Real Madrid is a slightly different situation because of the whole Galactico thing which we can't replicate.

It would be much easier if your mate Emenalo just made himself manager and dictated exactly what he wants the club to be. Instead we'll employ a temporary coach and go through all this in 18-24 months.

Emenalo for manager would be interesting now you bring it up actually.

Actually, for me it's a pretty easy window...

Bring in 1 defender that can defend and make a fucking tackle - looking at you Cahil you knob jockey...

Bring in a DLP midfielder that can pass 5 yards in a forward manner and who can also tackle

Slot Willian in no.10 he did well there last season Hazard / Willian / Pedro

2 decent signings would be enough to get our team playing again!

Shift on the dead wood

We don't need a football philosohy, we are at 'Roger Red Hat' standards - we need a big band-aid until the summer and try to salvage as much pride as possible this season...

Actually, for me it's a pretty easy window...

Bring in 1 defender that can defend and make a fucking tackle - looking at you Cahil you knob jockey...

Bring in a DLP midfielder that can pass 5 yards in a forward manner and who can also tackle

Slot Willian in no.10 he did well there last season Hazard / Willian / Pedro

2 decent signings would be enough to get our team playing again!

Shift on the dead wood

We don't need a football philosohy, we are at 'Roger Red Hat' standards - we need a big band-aid until the summer and try to salvage as much pride as possible this season...

Easier said than done mate. In the summer someone identied the need for a defender. We fucked up the bid and bought Papy Djoyouthinksimsexy.

We need someone competent enough to identify the targets and someone able to complete the deal.... In January!

Low expectations mate.