Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easier said than done mate. In the summer someone identied the need for a defender. We fucked up the bid and bought Papy Djoyouthinksimsexy.

We need someone competent enough to identify the targets and someone able to complete the deal.... In January!

Low expectations mate.

Yup, we sure didn't cover ourselves in glory then, went from previous transfer window heroes to zeroes.

Therefore, I hold a certain confidence, even we cannot fuck it this bad again...

I'm not asking for the best of the best - just decent ish players, players that would get a game for teams in the CL.

I still would love Modric - but doubt he fancies a relegation battle, he's already done that with the Spuds!

As for defence, Yes that's tricker but is Dildo any worse than Cahil?

I agree though - low expectations are required across the board, transfers, league position and progress in the cups... It's looking a lot like the old days :(

For me LvG is gone, no matter of result. Jose can go to UTD, we will have one more opponent to relegation fight :)

We need to make some subs:

Matić->Mikel

Fabs->RLC

Iva->Baba

Cahill->Zouma

Costa who cant play->Remy

Pedro->Hazard

Fck it looks like we need to change half of our today squad. shit.

And maybe change a tactic. 4-3-3 looks good when Oscar is back to second line.

Tibo

Azpi-Zouma-JT-Baba

Mikel-Oscar-RLC

Willian-Remy-Hazard

UTD are playing horrible football since few matches. tbh we are playing better. We create more chances in our past 2 matches but we need to work in defence. Drop Matić, he isnt him, Mikel today played good, i was a bit surprised.Moreover, Zouma is our future so he must play and second CB needs to be pick to him.

For me:

2-0

Remy and Willian.

-------Courtois---------

Azpi-Zouma-JT-Baba

----Mikel--Matic-------

Pedro-Willian-Hazard

--------Remy---------

Please Based Hiddink!!!!

Think that highlights that Guus has exactly the same limitations as José. The fact that in 2015 the introduction of Mikel to shake things up odds getting people excited is hilarious. Decent player but hardly Paul Pogba is it and that's who José wanted. Same goes for John Stones in for JT at the back.

The lack of Emenalo's men picking Papy Djoyouwanna is sad at this time of year.

Think that highlights that Guus has exactly the same limitations as José. The fact that in 2015 the introduction of Mikel to shake things up odds getting people excited is hilarious. Decent player but hardly Paul Pogba is it and that's who José wanted. Same goes for John Stones in for JT at the back.

The lack of Emenalo's men picking Papy Djoyouwanna is sad at this time of year.

Tbf I think we went in for both... Pogba's really really expensive though, and we all know what happened with Stones.

The whole summer was poorly planned though. We started bidding way too late, unlike last season, and were left with very few quality options.

Tbf I think we went in for both... Pogba's really really expensive though, and we all know what happened with Stones.

The whole summer was poorly planned though. We started bidding way too late, unlike last season, and were left with very few quality options.

Yup. And that's the reason I think the Emenalo avatars are pathetic. Chelsea supporters know this and they despise that man because he's an over-promoted moron who is working against the clubs best interests. But the lols you get from winding up fellow Chelsea supporters are worth praising him apparently.

Never seen such fractures between certain elements of the fan base. One set of fans looking to wind up another is a new one for me. Thanks twitter

What about this team:

Tibo

Azpi-Terry-Zouma-Baba

Mikel

Matic-RLC

Willian-Remy-Hazard(Pedro if Eden injured)

1. Let fullbacks go forward. Especially Baba, he is brilliant fullback, he just need confidence and game time and I'm sure he will start defend better.

2. Mikel should start this game. He was brilliant when he came on.

3. Yes Matic as CM. When Mikel came he was going forward more, I think we need to give him game as CM and let him go forward more.

4. RLC should start every game from now and Cesc should be playing in Vitesse. If he not gonna get atlest get a sub, he gonna be gone in January.

5. Shame that Diego is injured, but Remy is more than enough to be second striker, he showed that last year when Diego was injured.

Thibo; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Azpi; Matic, RLC, Oscar/Fabregas; Hazard/Pedro, Willian, Remy.

Simple line up that would give us the dominance in midfield which would actually make them dreadful. They are in this form, because they lack a proper dominating middielder, because Schneiderlin is benches and Schweini's a bit inconsistent. Unfortunately, Mikel will be picked, he'll play shit and we'll revert to Fabregas - Matic and be shit, again..