Alex Teixeira

the wes

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always have misgivings about Brazilians coming from Shaktar. I was shocked when Dougla Costa moved to Bayern. Really don't know what to think about this guy.

Fair enough if you have misgivings but Willian, Douglas Costa and Fernandinho are doing fairly well for their clubs this season.

If Teixeira can play behind the striker, get him. We could definitely benefit from another goal-scoring threat

something we need behind the striker Oscar is a let down when it comes to scoring lots of goals behind the striker

I don't know the player well but he seems to be a real threat in front of the goal.

I reckon this is the first time I fear Hazard might be going at the end of the season. Signing this guy in january and let him adapt to the BPL could be a good thing if Hazard was to leave..

Besides, I can see the board planning ahead and splashing cash this winter, in case we don't make it to the UCL next season.

I just watched him against PSG and Real. Not impressed and I am not sure if Mourinho is really interested in him.Poor off the ball movement, does not seem to track back or press, he is also weak for PL, I don't think he can cope with the defenders in England. When he gets the ball he is very agile though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You