• Remy
    • Falcao (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zouma is young and learning, no point in pointing out his mistakes when the experianced players should be leading the team to victories

Mourihno is digging his own grave with his clown talks...

6- Stop scapegoating Ivanovic. I was the only one pointing out his faults when everyone was looking past them because of his goals. But today he wasn't even among our worst performers. First goal was not his fault, Zouma made a mess of it.

Its not just our defending organization that suffers with Ivanovic playing. Its everything else too. Have you noticed the space we had on the right when ever pedro cuts in? Its like Newcastle knew we won't hurt them there.

Another point is, Iva playing on the right means Azpi plays on the left which would leave us not using either of the channels.

Yes ivanovic deserves all the stick he is getting.

Its not just our defending organization that suffers with Ivanovic playing. Its everything else too. Have you noticed the space we had on the right when ever pedro cuts in? Its like Newcastle knew we won't hurt them there.

Another point is, Iva playing on the right means Azpi plays on the left which would leave us not using either of the channels.

Yes ivanovic deserves all the stick he is getting.

Yes, I've noticed as I've been pointing it out for the past 3 f***ing years!

He does not deserve all the stick he is getting because it has exceeded rationality and has reached scapegoating for mistakes he did not even commit. Also it shields other players who have performed terrible from much deserved criticism because apparently everything Iva's fault.

Yes, I've noticed as I've been pointing it out for the past 3 f***ing years!

He does not deserve all the stick he is getting because it has exceeded rationality and has reached scapegoating for mistakes he did not even commit. Also it shields other players who have performed terrible from much deserved criticism because apparently everything Iva's fault.

My point is, every thing is connected. I'm sure you have watched football long enough to understand this. If we are good offensively on the right, teams will have to sacrifice their midfield pressing and shift resources to the channels. Which will give a much needed breatthing space for our midfielders. You're making the same mistake like others who were blind to his weakness because of his goals .Can't you see the parallelism? just because he didn't make the misake that led to the goal, doesn't mean he was playing better.

btw, I'm sure I've been critisizing Branislav for as long as you have :)

The table shouldn't even be looked at until after at least 10 games. By then I'm sure we'll be in double figures B)

We might even have a positive goal difference!

Ignoring man u and city who are far ahead it's not bad bad.had we won we could've gone 8th and only a point off 8th.. And 4 off 12...positive thinking haha

So we can move up just don't seem to want to!

The last 10 minutes of the game said the story. A lot of players played high up the pitch. Defense did one thing - collect the Newcastle clearance and hand it over to fabregas. And he pulled the strings brilliantly. We created more threats than we did in the first 80 minutes. Fabregas is the right person for the job, playing a wrong role at this point of time. As much as we love Oscar, we need to take him out and play a 4-3-3 with ramires/mikel and matic protecting fabregas in the midfield 3. Hazard, Costa, Pedro/willian are more than enough to pose an attacking threat to the opposition. Bran has to go. Azpi at right back and baba at left back. Cahill/Zouma combination works.