• Remy
    • Falcao (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We was shit first half, no standing knee deep in water staring at the pyramids about it :D

However, If Arsenal, Man Utd had come back from 2 down at Newcastle the media would be saying'what tremendous spirit, fight back, character etc.

Hilarious the hysterical drama on here...

We was shit first half, no standing knee deep in water staring at the pyramids about it :D

However, If Arsenal, Man Utd had come back from 2 down at Newcastle the media would be saying'what tremendous spirit, fight back, character etc.

Hilarious the hysterical drama on here...

imagine if we'd won with a late, unfortunate own goal as a 1-0 like Arsenal did

Fucking anarchy.

before today they had two points .. on wed they lost at home to Sheffield wed reserves not aware Im ranting .. but put me on ignore.

Have to agree with you mate. OK Newcastle rose their game against us.......WTF did we expect? They were never going to be that bad again and it was the kick up the arse they needed. So against us they were hyped up to improve. But.why cant we up our game? For 75 minutes we played like amateurs. Sloppy passing, no closing down, 1 shot on goal up to that time.Allowed them time on the ball and didn't cover the posts at corners. When we did eventually get our heads out of our arses we played them off the pitch!!!!Why cant we play like that from the start? We are Champions which means every team will raise their game against us and unless we respond in a more positive manner our season is f@cked.

And just of thread for a minute, was I seeing things in todays Sun newspaper, that Fabregas was our player picked for the "Dream Team"? Please tell me I misread it