Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Im not hating the lad as we know hes got or had good skills once. For whatever reasons hes not been setting the world on fire has he.

Ive been thinking which always worries me Mous transfer history with us has been a bit hit and miss. A handfull of amazing world class lads but alot that really didnt make any mark at all with us.

Let me play devils advocate for a minute. Im wondering if Pedro and Falcao are just projects for Mou. Is it a case of him wanting to be seen as being right in signing them after they kinda failed at present. Neither of them are the players we need. Ones that can walk into the 1st team and help shake the side up offering us creativity and some real dynamics.

I thought Chelsea was going to be Mous project but these two guys just make it look like his personal ones. I really hope at the end of the season I am proven full of shit it would make me happy.

Well lets be honest would any our current attacking midfielders/wingers get a game ahead of Messi, Neymar or Suarez? I don't even know if Eden would get in that front 3 to be fair.

And Mourinho's transfer record since coming back a hit and a miss? Half of the guys he signed have been nothing but good and useful for us, some we've not seen as much of. Financially his signings have been very good too. Some will not make it here but will make us money.

His first transfer window when he came back in the summer:

Schurrle - played regularly, sold for profit

van Ginkel - played a couple of games, got injured, loaned out twice, will be in squad or sold for profit likely

Schwartzer - reliable back up, played when needed, left on a free

Willian - playing regularly, improved into one of better players

Eto'o - played regularly, left for free

Josimar Quintero - youth signing, don't know what else has happened

Isaiah Brown - youth signing, loaned out, hopefully part of squad soon or sold for profit,

Cristian Cuevas - youth signing, loaned out, sell for profit?

Stipe Perica - loaned out. probably sell for profit

Christian Atsu - loaned out. probably sell for profit

Then in the winter:

Bertrand Traore - loaned out, will be part of our squad or sold for profit soon

Nemanja Matic - regular and vital part of our team

Mo Salah - kinda regular first half of season then struggled to get in team again, loaned out, will be sold for profit probably

Kurt Zouma - loaned out, came back played regularly over a certain amount of time

Mario Pasalic - loaned out, looks talented, if not sold probably be sold for profit

The next summer window:

Cesc Fabregas - regular and vital part of winning two cups

Diego Costa - regular and vital part of winning cups

Filipe Luis - didn't set the world on fire but still very reliable player

Drogba - don't know particularly why he was resigned as in terms of playing wise he was past it but

Remy - reliable back up, scored vital goals

Then January:

Cuadrado - only bad signing hes really had here imo still though early to say but not as big a fan. still fetch a decent fee for him though.

Now we've added Begovic, Falcao and possibly could get Pedro? I don't think hes particularly made a poor signing other than Cuadrado and maybe Salah although I'd say both could still have a chance as they need more games but okay.

The majority of players he has signed that have played in the first team have had an impact of some sort, the others have either been loaned or sold for profit. He has been shrewd in the transfer market.

Funny seeing how many people underrate Pedro. Clearly haven't seen much of him since he sits on the bench now and it is blatantly apparent when people are excited about other prospects in the transfer section for that other wing position but not for him.

He really is fantastic, and a lot better than some of the bigger "names" being mentioned for us. I'd rather Pedro than Greizmann or Sterling. He is a better player than both.

If he wasn't would have he been sold? Cuz I doubt his workrate was bad. I liked Schurrle, he didn't do good here.

Schurrle wanted to leave. Do you understand that? We didn't sell him because we wanted to. He asked to be sold. HE ASKED.

Schurrle wanted to leave. Do you understand that? We didn't sell him because we wanted to. He asked to be sold. HE ASKED.

How does that not prove my point on him being a flop here. He didn;t have his greatest moments here and you know it's true. Even if he asked to leave in January, the words that "nobody believed in him" don't guarantee he wasn't going to be sold in the summer. Half of the forum wanted his head, anyways. He flopped here, because he was the next big thing since his Mainz days, was good at Bayer and never really made the jump here. Pedro is a class above Schurrle. Whoever denies it, really needs to look at how he plays.

Then do you think that Mata was a flop too then then because he was sold as well, Schurrle isn't a Mourinho type player , he played really well for Chelsea just see how much goals he added to the team

Go figure. It's an English thing. Everybody is flop if you don't fit into a particular coach's theme in an EPL team. Smh.I guess Matic was a flop too, but since he came back to Chelsea, he's world class.

How does that not prove my point on him being a flop here. He didn;t have his greatest moments here and you know it's true. Even if he asked to leave in January, the words that "nobody believed in him" don't guarantee he wasn't going to be sold in the summer. Half of the forum wanted his head, anyways. He flopped here, because he was the next big thing since his Mainz days, was good at Bayer and never really made the jump here. Pedro is a class above Schurrle. Whoever denies it, really needs to look at how he plays.

I don't see him as a flop. If he was bought for a large transfer fee and he was obviously purchased to be a crucial player then yes he was flop, but that wasn't the case. From day one he was seen as a player that could push for first team selection and he did that for the most part. We made money on him in a year and a bit and he delivered what we expected, it didn't work out for him but he was not a flop.

I don't see him as a flop. If he was bought for a large transfer fee and he was obviously purchased to be a crucial player then yes he was flop, but that wasn't the case. From day one he was seen as a player that could push for first team selection and he did that for the most part. We made money on him in a year and a bit and he delivered what we expected, it didn't work out for him but he was not a flop.

Good point. But, let's just agree to disagree, because that is my opinion. I had really high hopes for him, but he was more inconsistent than Ozil.

Well lets be honest would any our current attacking midfielders/wingers get a game ahead of Messi, Neymar or Suarez? I don't even know if Eden would get in that front 3 to be fair.

And Mourinho's transfer record since coming back a hit and a miss? Half of the guys he signed have been nothing but good and useful for us, some we've not seen as much of. Financially his signings have been very good too. Some will not make it here but will make us money.

His first transfer window when he came back in the summer:

Schurrle - played regularly, sold for profit

van Ginkel - played a couple of games, got injured, loaned out twice, will be in squad or sold for profit likely

Schwartzer - reliable back up, played when needed, left on a free

Willian - playing regularly, improved into one of better players

Eto'o - played regularly, left for free

Josimar Quintero - youth signing, don't know what else has happened

Isaiah Brown - youth signing, loaned out, hopefully part of squad soon or sold for profit,

Cristian Cuevas - youth signing, loaned out, sell for profit?

Stipe Perica - loaned out. probably sell for profit

Christian Atsu - loaned out. probably sell for profit

Then in the winter:

Bertrand Traore - loaned out, will be part of our squad or sold for profit soon

Nemanja Matic - regular and vital part of our team

Mo Salah - kinda regular first half of season then struggled to get in team again, loaned out, will be sold for profit probably

Kurt Zouma - loaned out, came back played regularly over a certain amount of time

Mario Pasalic - loaned out, looks talented, if not sold probably be sold for profit

The next summer window:

Cesc Fabregas - regular and vital part of winning two cups

Diego Costa - regular and vital part of winning cups

Filipe Luis - didn't set the world on fire but still very reliable player

Drogba - don't know particularly why he was resigned as in terms of playing wise he was past it but

Remy - reliable back up, scored vital goals

Then January:

Cuadrado - only bad signing hes really had here imo still though early to say but not as big a fan. still fetch a decent fee for him though.

Now we've added Begovic, Falcao and possibly could get Pedro? I don't think hes particularly made a poor signing other than Cuadrado and maybe Salah although I'd say both could still have a chance as they need more games but okay.

The majority of players he has signed that have played in the first team have had an impact of some sort, the others have either been loaned or sold for profit. He has been shrewd in the transfer market.

I suppose we all have different scales of success. Playing a few times and being sold or loaned out and sold within a short time doesnt strike me as much of one I'm sorry to say.

I know we put alot of pressure on new signings to make an impression straight away but its because we have a small squad and Mous not liking too much of a rotation so it makes it all the more important for us to get it right.

Which is a shame sometimes because we all know players sometimes take another season to settle in. Its difficult enough changing clubs in the same country but add families,langages,media etc into the deal and its not easy.

But we know too that if your face doesn't fit or your'e not one of Mous styles then youre out.

Liverpool has contacted Pedro to discuss a possible move to the Premier League. This one I can confirm, nothing from Chelsea yet.

FUCK YES!!!

Hope they get him. I still have nightmares when we overpaid for Willian who was wanted only by the Spurs back then.

Anyone else find this "Good, hope someone else gets Pedro, lol hahaha lmao" sentiment so irksome? Yes let's crib about a slow window but also spare no opportunity to pour scorn on the only real alternative in the market who is

- available

- actually plays the fucking position

- quite good

- fairly affordable

- is open to a move

lmao so funny riiiight, guys? GUISE??? Gonna play FM now where the transfers are as simple as "I want you, take this money, I get you."

inb4 more shit.

Anyone else find this "Good, hope someone else gets Pedro, lol hahaha lmao" sentiment so irksome? Yes let's crib about a slow window but also spare no opportunity to pour scorn on the only real alternative in the market who is

- available

- quite good

- fairly affordable

- is open to a move

lmao so funny riiiight, guys? GUISE??? Gonna play FM now where the transfers are as simple as "I want you, take this money, I get you."

inb4 more shit.

Pay Griezmann release clause and you get him right away.

- available

- quite good

- fairly affordable

- is open to a move

inb4 more shit.

If we ain't making 50M buys they no happy.