Jase

Man of the Match?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something is seriously wrong! When was the last time we came up from a goal down ? What happened to our fighting spirit? And guys you are in premier league it is a physical game, stop falling a prey to it and glazing over the referee for a free kick it looks pathetic!

Everyone in the pitch looked pathetic. Just when I was all brimming with optimism bang you prove my skepticism right.

Ivanovic needs to benched for couple of games.

Some times I don't get Mourinho's sale at all ( KDB I thought was a really good player but we managed to lose for pittance amount) Yes I know it is unprofessional of a player to demand a first team chance without proving himself but are the playing 11 any better? Cuadrado seriously ??? Not one performance worth mentioning!

I might as well have Ginkel partnering with Matic instead of Fabregas. Costa needs to be benched next match. Start with effing Remy already. Relying on one striker is so so so dumb.

I don't care about the result if we are atleast trying to play good football, the team has the never die attitude. We have been having this problem for ages now, if the opponent scores our team just can't keep it together and come back from it. They look utterly clueless, lose their calm, can't even get their basics right. Our players look awfully helpless trying to appeal for free kicks/corner.

And guys seriously at some level I really hate seeing you calling out for the manager's head, seriously STOP IT!

I am as frustrated as you guys are but every time we have a bad run of results, calling out for a manager change won't work. He is the SPECIAL ONE/ HAPPY ONE. Back him, I am sure hoping he has a good plan to get us out of this.

Mourinho fix it and fix it now!

Mourinho results + good football first then trash talk please.

Another absolute piss poor performance where we have whimpered like a new born dog in the corner.

Ivanovic with an absolute shocking display, and as I predicted this was coming, to end a quite laughable week for this football club. Not one positive, not any sign of anything changing soon...

Usually if we lost to fucking citeh by 3 goals I would be furious, but I'm calm as fuck because I knew we would've been humiliated, especially watching the first half, that's just how bad we are at the moment.

If you're not moving forward, you're going backward. Other big teams make big purchases and we expect to get by with taking Falcao on loan. We needed a really big summer signing like a Pogba, Bale, or Griezmann to really catapult ourselves into Europe's elite. Instead we've remained stagnant and are seriosuly risking getting caught domestically. There's no reason to feel good about our current situation. Headed in the wrong direction.

Much better in the second half but boy was that first half shocking. The bad transfer window is truly worrying, Mourinho's tactics lately have been even more worrying... and I'm one of his biggest supporters. I think we've been found out for good, you just can't expect a team to struggle even if we park the bus anymore. Basically, when you're playing ultra defensive and you're still predictable, you have the perfect recipe for disaster. The fact that we had zero shots on target until like the 70th minute is actually quite an impressive feat. I just can't see this team progressing like this.

Jose Mourinho addressed taking Terry off. he said there was no injury and it was HE who gave Terry his chance. Ivanovic gets armband and plays full match and lazily contributed to two goals. jose picks on medical staff and now Terry. this is going to go back real fast

Stones and Rahman will not help our lethargic attacking or lessen the amount of space Cesc gives to top quality opposition. Though playing a higher line with Zouma certainly helped, the likes of Cuadrado and Falcao do the opposite of helping.

I think only a Koké or Griezmann type signing has the potential to really change our dynamics. Hell, even if we got Schneiderlin to replace Ramires in the bigger games it would've made a big difference - we could've easily snipped him from United. Everyone thinks we've missed the bus this transfer window and it looks like that is exactly what has happened.

Another absolute piss poor performance where we have whimpered like a new born dog in the corner.

Ivanovic with an absolute shocking display, and as I predicted this was coming, to end a quite laughable week for this football club. Not one positive, not any sign of anything changing soon...

the problem we have is that if we drop Ivan we have to put Aza to right back as we have no other right back... that leaves us no one to play left back as we sold Bertrand and van Arnolt Ake can play there but for me he is not a left back rather a midfielder.

Look some of today's players are ok, namely the two goalkeepers and Eden.
Some more could also prove useful such as Matic
But to rebuild such teams you need to buy everything you can lay your hands on. Also introduce players from the youth squads if good enough.
That's the only possible future.
Let's all consider this as the established fact of the present situation.
We need moral and determination.
Suppose something else. Suppose we are relegated this season and come back in the next. Everybody here will be happy - that's for certain.
That proves something. It proves when we work we can face up to all challenges.
The enemy is moan and grumble and also statements to the effect "I 'm going to win the champions league with this team of boer war veterans I have". It does n't work that way - only brings disorientation.

Ivanovic and ramires should not be anywhere near the starting eleven

We need a midfielder who can play the david luiz role in the midfield...big strong powerful player with decent passing range..

also a CB who can cope with highline.

Costa was awful...

Surprisingly we had 50.7% possession...Attacking positions of our players is not good. team became complacent...we need to practise organised attacks

Talking about sacking of mourinho is immature...every manager makes mistakes..hopefully he and the team learn from this and try to improve..