Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

Just now, Chelsea? said:

Danilo chose City cause of Pep. VVD seems to prefer Liverpool. Ox seems to be waiting for Liverpool. Lukaku chose united over us. 

There is no way we can compete in term of salary against united N city.

N we have never involved in vvd saga. That transfer saga mde no sense just some rumor in the media. 

I will wait till tomorrow before judging ox transfer. 

4 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Danilo chose City cause of Pep. VVD seems to prefer Liverpool. Ox seems to be waiting for Liverpool. Lukaku chose united over us. 

There is a wide variety of reasons players choose other teams including wage, first team opportunities, personal connections on the team, and yes general preference for another coaches certain style but that is normal and would happen regardless of who was coaching us. 

4 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

well yeah, all players won't be desperate to play for Conte specifically. We're in the league that has almost all the best managers in the world, some will want to play for pep, jose and klopp. That's normal. The players we did sign did want to play for conte specifically, morata, baka etc...

I think it's more a by-product of being in a league with a lot of managerial talent and a lot of teams with considerable money

I think people here never consider one of the most important factors. Money

Yes coach is important but money and the club imo is more important. The financial power of united and city surpass us. You can clearly tell this from their nett spend compare to us. 

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-set-frantic-final-48-13547013

A trusted Liverpool-based journo doesn't even mention AOC in his article about the last two days of Liverpool's transfer window, it's all about VvD and Lemar for them now. Of course they might still change their mind and make that dreaded late bid for Ox if they don't get any closer to Lemar tomorrow, but Pearce doesn't even consider that a possibility in his piece, which is a good sign I guess. 

Have I missed something? Not taking the piss here but who the fuck are Liverpool? As a player who has tasted a bit of success with a few fa cup wins and now seemingly wants to leave to progress/win trophies...hes hoping for a move to LIVERPOOL??? A team who literally are equal or less than arsenal. Na not for me. This all started from Jim "my sources say" white making his usual stab in the dark guesses. They haven't even bid for him so why would he be choosing between the 2. I'm sorry, and this isn't rose tinted glasses here but if you want to move on to win things, then you go to us, city or utd. 

Apparently, AOC is unsure about moving here because he wants to play in CM. Feels he has a better chance of doing it at Liverpool, which is strange considering they have Can, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Keita (next year).

<_<

Wonder what we'd even do if he chooses to go there. We aren't linked with any other wing back targets and at this point it's probably far too late even if we were because any club selling wouldn't be able to replace their player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You