Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Billy.

I woke up today with a fear Liverpool had matched our bid, and was certain they would.   But somethign also tells me they are not that keen on him and we will get him.  I watched a video earlier of robbie from Arsenal TV and he said he was told a month or so back that Ox wanted to go to Chelsea by someone who would know

Lemar is a wonderful player, hopefuly he stays in Monaco.

If it wasnt for this stupid english player policy, I would have Lemar here over Ox any time. Im sure Lemar would be more than capable of playing LW, RW, RwB, LwB, or AM.

We have all pro's if it comes to us vs Liverpool to convince him. He's a Chelsea fan as a kid reportedly, can stay in London and even his bird lives in Surrey. 

Only thing against us is i cant see him walking into the 1st team and may have to accept being a squad player

On 28/08/2017 at 1:50 PM, Pizy said:

Not English, not homegrown, has off the pitch issues. Also can't play in 3-4 positions like Ox can.

I'd have loved Aurier but Ox makes much more sense for us.

Tbh Aurier can play CB, RB or RWB (he played wing back in Toulouse and was excellent).

And going straight pvp, not counting personality and off the pitch issues for RWB spot, Aurier indeed is better player than Ox. 

But yes, either would be fine right now.

5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Tbh Aurier can play CB, RB or RWB (he played wing back in Toulouse and was excellent).

And going straight pvp, not counting personality and off the pitch issues for RWB spot, Aurier indeed is better player than Ox. 

But yes, either would be fine right now.

Terrible captain? Was the in field captain last season when we won the title..

21 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Lemar is a wonderful player, hopefuly he stays in Monaco.

If it wasnt for this stupid english player policy, I would have Lemar here over Ox any time. Im sure Lemar would be more than capable of playing LW, RW, RwB, LwB, or AM.

It's not a stupid policy, we're an English club and therefore should have a foundation built on English players. 

12 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Terrible captain? Was the in field captain last season when we won the title..

still a shit player who cant control a defence, azpi luiz and kante held it all together, he just made up the numbers

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You