test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy.

Rumoured Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Started by Billy.,

297 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Fair play to Arsenal. They don't want to sell players to rivals anymore. We are the new Arsenal now :)

Hahah yes we are new arsenal 😂😁😂.    We are champions so we are new arsenal 13 years without a pl trophy. 

You make me feel better 😂😂😂😂😂

and next year  Sanchez will sign for city so yes arsenal don't want to sell their players to their rivals. Because to sell Sanchez to city or let him for free to city it's the same thing .So they are willing to give their players to their rivals for free or not . They are losers . 

And yoy perhaps you are not a  real Chelsea fan . 

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN STAYING

Arsene Wenger has reiterated Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will remain at Arsenal this summer, despite talk of a £35m move to Chelsea.

“Yes, he is staying here,” the Gunners boss said. “Why? Personally, because I rate him highly and he’s one of the players who is on his way up.

“In the last year, he has made huge progress and personally I want him to stay here for a long time.

“I’m convinced he will be the English player that everybody will look at in the next two years at the end of the season.”

30 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Hahah yes we are new arsenal 😂😁😂.    We are champions so we are new arsenal 13 years without a pl trophy. 

You make me feel better 😂😂😂😂😂

and next year  Sanchez will sign for city so yes arsenal don't want to sell their players to their rivals. Because to sell Sanchez to city or let him for free to city it's the same thing .So they are willing to give their players to their rivals for free or not . They are losers . 

And yoy perhaps you are not a  real Chelsea fan . 

You should be a journalist. These fuckers love making things people never say.

Talking about titles when I clearly said we are the new Arsenal in the way of selling our players to rivals...

And watch your mouth with the last sentence.

Essien19 likes this

26 minutes ago, the wes said:

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN STAYING

Arsene Wenger has reiterated Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will remain at Arsenal this summer, despite talk of a £35m move to Chelsea.

“Yes, he is staying here,” the Gunners boss said. “Why? Personally, because I rate him highly and he’s one of the players who is on his way up.

“In the last year, he has made huge progress and personally I want him to stay here for a long time.

“I’m convinced he will be the English player that everybody will look at in the next two years at the end of the season.”

As expected. 

Why would Wenger want to strengthen a rival for a top-4 place? 

It's really down to Ox, if he comes and states his desire to leave, not a lot they can do because they risk having him for an average season and then leaving for free. 35m is quite a bit more then 0m.

1 hour ago, Reddish-Blue said:

As expected. 

Why would Wenger want to strengthen a rival for a top-4 place? 

He will be force to next season when ox contract up 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Honestly that should not matter to Arsenal now ... They want to move away from the "Selling Club" tag, want to showcase they're big & behave as one as well :) and are debt free. If they sell Ox this term despite the past goof up the fans wouldnt be happy and they could have a major outburst. 

Hence I think this wouldnt go through but hoping they are bigger fools than our board. 

xPetrCechx likes this

3 hours ago, Tautvix said:

You should be a journalist. These fuckers love making things people never say.

Talking about titles when I clearly said we are the new Arsenal in the way of selling our players to rivals...

And watch your mouth with the last sentence.

Tell us which is your team ? 

Arsenal? Spurs ? Or burnley?

TheIceMan likes this

Wenger has admitted Sanchez and Oxlade-Chamberlain could both be sold this summer. (Daily Star)

Is wenger starting to see the light 😃

Wenger hinted the Arsenal board could cave in if the offers became too tempting, especially as all three players are in the final year of their contracts.

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

Wenger has admitted Sanchez and Oxlade-Chamberlain could both be sold this summer. (Daily Star)

Wenger hinted the Arsenal board could cave in if the offers became too tempting, especially as all three players are in the final year of their contracts.

Well if they dont sell this summer, thats about potential 90m down the drain...

Will there not be utter outrage and picketing riots if all of their stars leave for rivals on free transfers next summer? Imagine Sanchez and Özil in particular both not only leave for nothing but also end up at rivals that will haunt them for years. It's just unbelievably stupid from Wenger and their owners.

If they receive huge offers this summer they'd be insane to refuse. 

Johnnyeye likes this

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

Will there not be utter outrage and picketing riots if all of their stars leave for rivals on free transfers next summer? Imagine Sanchez and Özil in particular both not only leave for nothing but also end up at rivals that will haunt them for years. It's just unbelievably stupid from Wenger and their owners.

If they receive huge offers this summer they'd be insane to refuse. 

Who's going to offer huge money (apart from Manchester City) if they know the likes of Sanchez, Ozil can leave on a free transfer at the end of the season.

The likes of Bayern Munich will be waiting with open arms for both of them (Ozil going back to Bundesliga, Sanchez potentially playing with his national buddy and winning titles both domestically and in europe, the storylines are just waiting to happen)

9 hours ago, the wes said:

Even if the offer is tempting, their board would be stupid to sell an elite player, capable of dragging his team over the line, this late in the transfer window.

It would be like the Chelsea and Matic situation but worse. 

19 hours ago, the wes said:

True but there's no guarantee that the Ox will join Chelsea on a free.  He's already liked a number of posts on instagram about a potential move to Liverpool, maybe he fancies himself under Klopp's management. 

(just to point out, I'd love to see Ox on the right flank at Chelsea but I'm not getting my hopes up).