1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fifth is closer!

27B5DC4700000578-3044957-image-m-60_1429

YEAHHHHHHHH !!!!

I did not get watch the match because of a change in schedule in my work (shit), but this result shows the change in the trend the English football and the hegemony is again only BLUE.

Hazard its on the way to becoming the best in the world of mortals players (no Messi or Cristiano).

Perhaps are just numbers, but I am grateful to Jose to get back with us. Again the Blues can take our heads held high in England. Thanks Jose.

27B567FA00000578-0-image-a-8_14293772220

A happy day for all of us. Congratulations friends!

chelseaheart.gif

Regards to ALL.

And over at Wembley Arsenal where pulling their bollocks off to edge past Reading whilst we are tying the ribbons on the title trophy.....

There folks is the difference.

Enjoy your evening and remember, we win trophies, others look on back on them.

Is it possible for someone to be so robotic a real charmless twat. He also has the biggest head i've ever seen it just about fits into the screen. The dugouts are pretty low at the bridge whoever was behind Van Gaal would have had a restricted view.